I'm in a horrible mood right now just after trying to babysit everyone in ATIX_Helicopter. Of course when admins are not around, complete anarchy begins. Every single round in the last map have been prenuked. To add the cherry on the cake, there was one fellow who I deemed was the most irritating mic spammer ever (thankfully he was muted via !votemute numerous times; unfortunately it was near the end of the map).

Because admins are never around most of the time (I assume they have more of a life than myself) I vote that we remove ATIX helicopter off the map list for good. I think most people in the server can agree that when admins are not present, there will be prenukers pretty much every single round. It really makes the game, in my opinion, very less enjoyable when people just don't follow rules.

Here are the following three people that were caught prenuking. Although like my other requests, I fear they won't be punished at all (at least to my knowledge).

"Epic!! one shot two kills" STEAM_0:0:12505630
"Wootang | M0nk" STEAM_0:1:14660261
"Sivvers" STEAM_0:1:3764572

If anyone bothers to view them, you only need to glimpse at the first 10 seconds pretty much.