Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LILA_PANIC_BEACH_V2 (Back of the wall room/stairs)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeb the hick View Post
    I'm assuming he'll post here if he decides to make it legal.
    Well zero does allot, he leaves manning ibis server related stuff to his clan or ULA, and a word from anex should be enough as he is the one who can decide beside zero to make stuff law inside the z server or not.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

The map should just be removed in general.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Well zero does allot, he leaves manning ibis server related stuff to his clan or ULA, and a word from anex should be enough as he is the one who can decide beside zero to make stuff law inside the z server or not.
    steamer has made his decision, and thus we wait for zero.

if anex wants to suggest an alternate course, then thats fine. but that kind of stuff would go on behind the scenes in the clan sections. remember that steamer is just as clan as anex is, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I've been here in ZM just as long as he. We both sway ideas, both have made rules. I said illegal, it sticks until Zero says otherwise.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

It would be good to get it added to the map specific rules section of Zm Rules or possibly the Illegal Cading List sub-forum (although I wouldn't consider it a "cade" like all the other spots listed). Perhaps this is already in the works...