Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LILA_PANIC_BEACH_V2 (Back of the wall room/stairs)

1. Default LILA_PANIC_BEACH_V2 (Back of the wall room/stairs)

Map:lila_panic_beach 2

Cade:the secret room behind the wall

Description: Every time we end up playing this map it becomes the main talked about topic, that secret room that only the ct's have an opportunity to get into. there is absolutely no way for zombies to get into this room, unless the cts already in there open the 1 door that the zombies can get through, which they never do. It's an auto win for the cts as they just keep getting free kills, not to mention it wastes time when they just camp in there, and none of the zombies feel like getting killed for no reason. Either this spot should be banned completely, or a rule should be implemented where the ct's have to keep the door open at all times. once some one gets in, there is no other way other than that secret door to get in. it wastes time and no one enjoys it, there are other great hiding spots but this one is just ridiculous.

Picsic 1 shows what room im talking about, and pic 2 shows the only secret entrance into it.
    Attached Images

2. Default

I agree with this, the room is stupid and ruins the map. Its incredibly cheap and is too good a spot to whore out kills. Although apparently there is a second teleport in there I have never actually seen anyone use it so I doubt its existence and think its just one of those things people say and it gets turned into fact. There are several other good spots as STFU said, hiding spots and barricade locations so banning this spot will have 0 negative effect on the quality of the map.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

3. Default

I agree on this. It's an automatic win for ct if one person makes it in there.

4. Default

If I actually get access to the maps trough source mod I can remove the button all together. most maps are, meh blocked from editing. But for now I agree. it is an auto win and should be forbidden. not only because of the auto win, if noobs get behind there they fuck people's cade up aswel behind wall.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

5. Default

Remove and place back older one. This one blows and that spot makes it impossible to win. Plus, the secret roof spot that isn't impossible is "fixed" and replaced with this shit autowin spot. Meltdown is correct about the noobs as well with the see through wall.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Remove and place back older one. This one blows and that spot makes it impossible to win. Plus, the secret roof spot that isn't impossible is "fixed" and replaced with this shit autowin spot. Meltdown is correct about the noobs as well with the see through wall.
    I'm pretty sure beach_v1 is still on server it just doesn't get played as much sadly, but if not readd it please there are enough differences to warrant having them both.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

7. Default

I was originally going to fight for this spot, but after much thought and research, I do find this spot fairly cheap and a lose situation for zombies.

Why I was fighting for this spot to be legal:
    1. Just like any other map, there's going to be a fail; either a group of people that teleports in there will spawn a zombie and tag everyone. Or a dumbass will let a zombie in through the wall pressed from the inside. It's inevitable, the spot will fail eventually.
    2. This spot can be disabled ASAP. If someone spawns in the basement in that room, 1 person can shoot the poster before anyone can go up there and teleport creating a loss.

Now, I come to realize, this is a shit spot:
    1. I looked through every single map in IBIS ZM maps; I cannot find 1 map where there is a cade or a secret that takes 1 bullet for a human to win.
    2. Just make it an illegal spot, but keep the map. It's like zm_tx_highschool, it's a good map but that 1 red room spot. Just deem it illegal. Many better cade spots in the map. zm_lila_panic_beach_2 has a good 4-5 cade spots other than the wall, compared to the original.
    3. I thought there was another way in through teleportation of secrets, nope. No other way in. Once that teleportation has been used, it's dunzo, squashed, dunski. Nobody can get in unless opened by the door from the inside.

My opinion is, lets deem this spot illegal, and still keep this map as it does provide more cade spots and is a bigger fit for populated server compared to zm_lila_panic_beach.

8. Default

Just make the spot illegal. If someone goes in there, slay or ban.

9. Default

Agreed ok map if made "red room illegal". Don't remove original beach. Roof spot is fun. This spot is ILLEGAL until Zero says otherwise. Nothing but a nuisance.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    This spot is ILLEGAL until Zero says otherwise. Nothing but a nuisance.
    I'm assuming he'll post here if he decides to make it legal.
    my name a jebby