Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Internet Badass|ibis.a

1. Default Internet Badass|ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: Internet Badass|ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:=BS=Tecms25

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

If this isn't abuse I don't know what is. He blinded everyone because he was bored making the game pointless and driving away users...

Screenshot:
    http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=rhhrdhrt.jpg

2. Default

I will look over his logs tonight.

3. Default .....

zer0, i havent been on much latley but it seem's this guy has a problem. Hell, he almost cleaned out the GG 1 time for stupid bullshit also. Well... anyone hopefully appropriate punishment is handed out.

- another note, the parrachute's were a good addition

4. Default

surprisingly i haven't run into any problems when i played in ZM with him....but based on some posts from him on the forums, I don't really like the attitude he portrays alot...and about the parachute thing, i agree too...very nice!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

5. Default

the only problem ive had with him was on winter complex the other night. I and two other people we're cading the room at the end of vent with vending machine, we nearly died when a pred xp got in before the cade was up but we managed to shred him and get the cade up.

I was standing behind the machine shooting away zombies when internet came up (as a fast zombie) and just froze me with no warning or explanation and started pulling the cade away from me. he then gave up ,unfroze me and left the game. Right after he left koolaid told me that apparenly it was an illegal spot which internet did not even tell us not to cade or leave, he just froze me outright.

6. Default

How much admin abuse is going to be tolerated from this moron ? This is fuckin ridiculous.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    How much admin abuse is going to be tolerated from this moron ? This is fuckin ridiculous.
    hey, you just need to cool ur mother fucking jets.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    the only problem ive had with him was on winter complex the other night. I and two other people we're cading the room at the end of vent with vending machine, we nearly died when a pred xp got in before the cade was up but we managed to shred him and get the cade up.

I was standing behind the machine shooting away zombies when internet came up (as a fast zombie) and just froze me with no warning or explanation and started pulling the cade away from me. he then gave up ,unfroze me and left the game. Right after he left koolaid told me that apparenly it was an illegal spot which internet did not even tell us not to cade or leave, he just froze me outright.
    LOL. That spot is legal, you can easily pull those soda machines out, and zombies can glitch through them. But regardless of that, this is a perfect example of what he has been doing. Stupid shit, to get an advantage. WHICH is admin abuse i believe, i totally agree to what NYS has said, and i'd like to say...

HI!!! whyt.

9. Default

well to say the least its wasn't his day, my m249 kept bouncing off the vending machine and comming back to me, alowing me to slowly headshot him, after koolaid told us it was an illegal room we did move to another equally cheap (but not illegal according to koolaid) room

10. Default

When I checked the logs the time reported here is the only time he has done it and he unblinded them right away. There is a difference between abuse and just a bit of fun.