So a bit over a year ago we launched our first NS2 server. Today we have two servers ranked #1 and #3 on game tracker. Now obviously not all competing servers are on game tracker but what this does tell us is that you have all made IBIS Gaming one of the most popular NS2 communities in the world.

We have come a long way in the last year, especially with our big server upgrade a few months back, but we still will keep improving. Over the next year we may even see a 3rd NS2 server popup or perhaps some servers for some other popular games as well. NS2 has been the first successful game other than CSS that we have run servers for and I am happy to see how big of a success everyone has made it.

I hope that over the next year our NS2 community and regulars will continue to grow and even give CS:S a try too. While many of these new faces are coming from a new game they are just as dedicated toward building the community as our CS:S players. So look forward to some new faces and things over the next year as our community together grows in ways it has not done in the past.

No matter what game you play I thank you all for your support of IBIS Gaming over the years as none of this would be possible without the support of the community. It is all of you that has not just made IBIS a top CS:S community but now one of the top NS2 communities as well.

Commie-Log-Horizon-03-C10427E7.mkv_snapshot_13.31_2013.10.23_22.23.16.jpg