Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clan APP: The name's V.

1. Default

Ohhhhh......shit.

Uhhh...take it to steam? Or to the Colosseum...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Ohhhhh......shit.

Uhhh...take it to steam? Or to the Colosseum...
    no need to. i have nothing else to say.
    i need to get some sleep, carm has the habit to get on my nerves at the wrong times lol.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Cyber one can always count on you to take things srsly and have a log up ya bum. For one who calls himself an asshole you sure have a hard time taking a joke... go do something girly and change that tampon. Considering you make shitty snide remarks ALL the time here's sone wisdom for you dobt dish out what you cant take back. Gg grow up and learn to control you emotions.
    Last edited by Carmichal; 12-28-2013 at 02:00 PM.

4. Default

Cyber, sadly, they are known well. I know them both better than I do you or brett. With that being said, doesn't make them any better. Bad form guys, bad form. And not his app, your attitudes. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean we don't. They were both here before me, fyi. Very well know guys to old heads. I miss Beast. End.
    Last edited by Steamer; 12-28-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Cyber, sadly, they are known well. I know them both better than I do you or brett. With that being said, doesn't make them any better. Bad form guys, bad form. And not his app, your attitudes. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean we don't. They were both here before me, fyi. Very well know guys to old heads. I miss Beast. End.
    that's fine, i was simply inquiring why i have never heard of him, especially on the forums, but like he said, forums could use some spicing up these days.

anyway V. gd luck with that app, just know that it will take a lot of work.
    peace.

- - - Updated - - -

does beast even still play anymore? somewhere?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Well... didn't mean for an explosive thread! Just thought Id apply as this has been my only set of servers for years. I love these servers, but if its not meant to be, it isnt meant to be Just worth a shot

7. Default

From what I've seen, which obviously isn't as much as Steamer's seen, most I can say is he hasn't been as much of a problem as Colby. Which is a start.

Applying doesn't hurt, but you'll need to stand out more if you really want to get in. A join date isn't everything.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

From what I've seen, which obviously isn't as much as Steamer's seen, most I can say is he hasn't been as much of a problem as Colby. Which is a start.

Applying doesn't hurt, but you'll need to stand out more if you really want to get in. A join date isn't everything.

I dont think Ive ever been a problem at all haha, but I get what you mean

9. Default

Hey hey hey! I am not as bad as some... At least I haven't been caught hacking like some admins.. dun dun dun

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Hey hey hey! I am not as bad as some... At least I haven't been caught hacking like some admins.. dun dun dun
    ALAS! The plot thickens!