Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clan APP: The name's V.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    ALAS! The plot thickens!
    now THAT, unfortunately, I agree with.

Care to shed some light there, Cheeze? or should we just ask the source?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

uh ohhh, who was caught hacking? dum dum dummmmmmm. I didn't know any admins ever had hacking issues. :0

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    uh ohhh, who was caught hacking? dum dum dummmmmmm. I didn't know any admins ever had hacking issues. :0
    had you been in touch with the forums, you would have seen how many ibis.a bans we carried out for hacking admins alone...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

AHHHH TOUCHE MOFO. haha. Butthead

That's crazy though. People are sad...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    AHHHH TOUCHE MOFO. haha. Butthead

That's crazy though. People are sad...
    Yeah, it is absolutely sad when someone that is paying to stop hackers, hacks. lol Like... we are never going to catch them! Dummies!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Yeah, it is absolutely sad when someone that is paying to stop hackers, hacks. lol Like... we are never going to catch them! Dummies!
    Let's see I caught jerm, brett caught checkster, and owns caught silent. Pretty safe to say yeah we will find you.

7. Default

Everyone else caught navy.
    Good luck v on your app!

Cyber, you seem offended by the fact that someone other then you has a clan app up that isnt getting negative attention. Is this due to you wasting every inch of your personal life at over achieving and pretending to be a pompous asshole here or do you feel threatened?

GL V n cheese.

Edit: also, perhaps you have no idea who he is because you have not "been there for roughly the same time give or take."
    Contrary to your personal popular belief... i dont recall a single person who has any sort of story or remark to defend your claim of being here at ibis that long, even before i was. Which is over a year before our fellow V. IF you dont have anything positive, then give constructive feedback. Dont be a self righteous dick who feels it necessary to wallow in his discontent.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 12-29-2013 at 08:43 PM.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Everyone else caught navy.
    Good luck v on your app!
    i forgot that one!

10. Default

Mikey, You have not been here longer than V. V and Cheese were here even before myself. Myself has been here longer than you all except Zero, Jig, people not here ;], Anex and Pooter. I like the rest of that post though.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones