Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Clan APP: The name's V.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Mikey, You have not been here longer than V. V and Cheese were here even before myself. Myself has been here longer than you all except Zero, Jig, people not here ;], Anex and Pooter. I like the rest of that post though.
    lol re read my post. I didn't say i was, i said the opposite in fact.

Ahh my error, i meant to say "year after".
    Personal reform

2. Default

I don't know you but I'm already impressed. It is your sole award btw.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Cyber, you seem offended by the fact that someone other then you has a clan app up that isnt getting negative attention. Is this due to you wasting every inch of your personal life at over achieving and pretending to be a pompous asshole here or do you feel threatened?

GL V n cheese.

Edit: also, perhaps you have no idea who he is because you have not "been there for roughly the same time give or take."
    Contrary to your personal popular belief... i dont recall a single person who has any sort of story or remark to defend your claim of being here at ibis that long, even before i was. Which is over a year before our fellow V. IF you dont have anything positive, then give constructive feedback. Dont be a self righteous dick who feels it necessary to wallow in his discontent.

wow you guys are taking this wayyyyyyy out of proportion.

1- Carm and i had a temporary falling out, and i disliked the fact that she decided to "joke" in midst of it on a clan app post, so i got angry. but it's resolved now, we took it to steam just after. problem solved.

2- I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think mickey, im not saying that out of spite, im just stating it. I know what I do, i know what all ulas do, i know what all clan members do, and i know what you... well... try to do. My only observation in my very post was that there's a guy who has not been active WHATSOEVER on the forums, posting a clan app.

Go on each clan app made by a "random" player and watch how my exact "lol who the fuck are you? clan is wayyy out of league" comment is posted on their apps by different people (hell, not even me). And you chose to make a big deal out of it when Cyber fucking points out the same obvious thought that came to many people's minds the second they saw this guy's app in this section?

And mikey, i couldn't care less if the player is older than me, or you, or anyone here.

You know why? There are 2 things that matter when it comes to clanship:
    1- MY/YOUR OPINION DOESNT FUCKING MATTER because we are not clan. I am simply stating my own fucking opinion which doesn't count except for inquiry on something, or to remind the person to work hard before clanners put up their votes.
    2- No matter how long you think you've been here, if you haven't contributed anything to the community especially on the forums, i could care less how long you've been here. and that's why i asked "who are you again?"... not out of hatred, because i fully support anyone who tries to do good in ibis, but out of pure curiousness and hilarious point of view to encourage the person to work harder to have their app remotely considered.

I should've just ignored this post and let it run its course because, in time, people will realize if the work done is enough. But when i posted my shit above, i wasn't being mean whatsoever to V, i was mean to carm later, because of personal shit, but we cleaned it up.

tl'dr:
    V, sry shit got out of proportions here:P
    I wanted you to know that you're gonna need to put in a LOTTTT of work on the forums, for your own app's sake, and you need to do your best to be a respected member of community. Some people will not understand the difference between stating facts about their job to show the candidate what needs to be done, and someone being a dick and showing off.
    Care to see which one i was? lol...

anyway, good luck. let's stop spamming the guy's app now shall we?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

It just came off arrogant, something we are trying to move away from as a whole. Cheese and V are good people. Even though his buddy reversed a clans ban on him before this new system was is place.... ;] good ole fun times.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    It just came off arrogant, something we are trying to move away from as a whole. Cheese and V are good people. Even though his buddy reversed a clans ban on him before this new system was is place.... ;] good ole fun times.
    Nah you're right. Re-reading all that a couple days apart, it does sound a bit arrogant. I was never good with noticing contextual tones in my writing when I reread shit. For me, my first post was just a fun remark to have a bit fun, THE SMILEY FACES MAN, and u can tell when my playful nature changed after the first criticism.

Oh well, this is why I try to re read shit I write a few days after, to apologize for accidental douchebaggyness that comes from my poor writing skills, from my sarcastic(but playful) sense of humor, and personal vendetta that's resolved.

BTW V, dont forget to add me on steam should you need any help with shit, the usual. Tc
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

All good man.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Well now that the shit has been cleaned from the fan, I wish you the best of luck V.