Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan APP: The name's V.

1. Default Clan APP: The name's V.

Well hello, I know there is no official format for the app, so Ill just make it as I go LOL

The name's V. is my current in game name. I used to go by V, Vtehpwnerer, etc etc. anything V

I have played in IBIS servers for probably 6-7 years now? I used to play regular pub back in the day for years. always been my fav server.

Ive been admin for a good while now, w no abuse or issues reported. I love the regulars and always have fun.

People should know me by now

anything you want to ask, ask away.

2. Thumbs up

Good luck, noob.

3. Default

I know you have been around for a while, but I think you should put more effort in. You are active in games, but you don't contribute on the forums. Good luck.

4. Default

I didnt know that was a requirement i always thought forums were usually dead, psht if thats part of it then hell yeah! Im always up on some forums

5. Default

Good ole V and Cheese. Bestest butt bros in the world.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

Lol.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Well hello, I know there is no official format for the app, so Ill just make it as I go LOL

The name's V. is my current in game name. I used to go by V, Vtehpwnerer, etc etc. anything V

I have played in IBIS servers for probably 6-7 years now? I used to play regular pub back in the day for years. always been my fav server.

Ive been admin for a good while now, w no abuse or issues reported. I love the regulars and always have fun.

People should know me by now

anything you want to ask, ask away.

howdie.
    Cyber here.
    been there for roughly the same time give or take.
    Upper Level admin for a couple years now
    perma ban hackers
    keep servers clean
    ask any random person here and they will have stories to tell about me. usually annoying ones.
    get called upon for advice from admins and to handle problems, even at 4 am.
    had a clan app for about 3 years along with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing

gosh, let me rephrase the above and put it in better words:
    WHO are you again?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You know it <3

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    howdie.
    Cyber here.
    been there for roughly the same time give or take.
    Upper Level admin for a couple years now
    perma ban hackers
    keep servers clean
    ask any random person here and they will have stories to tell about me. usually annoying ones.
    get called upon for advice from admins and to handle problems, even at 4 am.
    had a clan app for about 3 years along with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing

gosh, let me rephrase the above and put it in better words:
    WHO are you again?
    Oh cyber one can always trust you to be so full of yourself.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    Oh cyber one can always trust you to be so full of yourself.
    "[...]with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing"
    im not being full of myself if im stating the fucking job description that i fucking do, and other ulas do the same fucking thing.
    fucking illiterate much?

it's quite the contrary, I'm saying that with all the effort we do, we acknowledge that clan deserves way more than that and there's never a "oh i did enough" moment because to be clan, you have to make ibis your family, your home, your all. Both in game, and on the forums.
    it's not a simple title one can earn just like that because you've played with some random regulars who come and go like leafs in the wind.

and i know for a fact that ULA is a stepping stone to clan status, in order to prove yourself. So i was being nice by pointing out the hardship of V's request.

wtvr, one can always count on you to make retarded remarks so you can pretend you're worth a damn around here nway.
    go do something girly and fail, biebie
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-28-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...