Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IBIS Server

I'm getting my own place within the month, next month i suspect i'll be able to put some money into a dedicated server of some kind and i'd love for it to help IBIS... if at all possible
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    I'm getting my own place within the month, next month i suspect i'll be able to put some money into a dedicated server of some kind and i'd love for it to help IBIS... if at all possible
    Yea hopefully it will be up within in a month, we were talking about it in ZM the other day. Im sure it will bring a lot of ppl from CSS.

3. Default

HNNNNNG, I'm getting blue balls over here.
    my name a jebby

4. Default

Zero is in Japan. They will be purple soon.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

There's really no point to a public CS:GO server. Unless you're running a 24/7 DM server at 128tick with a 16-player cap.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

There's only a handful of GG servers right now in go. Dogz and CMG being the most popular. I've already had people ask me when IBIS is going to put one up. I don't see anything wrong wtih a 16 man server.
    my name a jebby

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Zero is in Japan. They will be purple soon.
    Well maybe in August or 2014 then

8. Default

Any Updates Zero?

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Any Updates Zero?
    idk about ZERO but after i moved i had a bit of extra money, and then i had a buncha shit dumped right on me by lady luck (that bitch)

so now i do not have the extra money to host a CS:GO server, the only spare machine i have is so shitty all i can use it for is a NAS

a lot of my money is being poored into compensating for the shitty pay my SO has, once that is correct by a job change hopefully i will have more freedom with income

that will take some months, i doubt we'll see a CS:GO server hosted by me before the end of the year to be sure, but hopefully ZERO can get us one (because' they're totally free, right? XD )
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

10. Default

I can assure you the issue is less the cost and more a quality issue. I am not going to just toss a server out there and hope for the best. The standards of quality can not be lowered from our existing servers as far as mods and stability go. This requires a lot of time not just to get in order but to maintain will all the valve updates. Therefore the priority is first to try to get as much work as possible cleared out of the existing servers so that any new server can get the attention it deserves.