Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: IBIS Server

1. Default

VIP escape!
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

We tried VIP, no go. Minigames on GO!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What sort of server would you guys want to see? DM, GG, minigames?
    Zombie, it's really popular on csgo, and it's way to start fresh on zm and get rid of all the autism.

If you do decide to create a zombiemod me and anex if he's up to it, can really make the server extraordinary by porting maps that haven't been ported to our servers, making it unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

4. Default

I think at first we should stay away from the same games we have on Css. Can you just imagine the confusion ppl coming to the forums to complain about Zm server? "CSS or GO? OH Im sorry I posted in wrong section" lol
    I haven't really played GO much but when I do its always DM. I would just try a test run with a game that's the most popular on there. I have no idea what that would be. Minigames sounds fun tho.
    Whatever it is im sure it will get you a lot more admins tho.

5. Default

HE_poolday, 24/7 with roll the dice on it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.