Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lila_panic_beach_2 (green cabinets)

1. Default

Mind sharing the technique to tagging someone inside it?
    my name a jebby

2. Default

Secret...
    You have to run and knife all the posters on the walls, get naded 12 times and jump into the aquarium downstairs. Then you become an "Elite zombie" where you can tag through any item. Don't share my secret to anyone else though.

3. Default

I've been tagged and have tagged people in there before. It's totally doable.

4. Default

It involves a couple deformed with teamwork when the player in it is good.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Or u just tag him before he gets in, it takes allot of risk by going to such a spot your like vulnerable for pretty long time before ur tottaly fit in there.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

6. Default

I have had 5 zombies all pulling on this green cabs and they do not move id u know how to lock it in place, if you can do it I would love to see it.

7. Default

I was able to knife V|L|K earlier today in zm_desert_fortress_v2 who was in the green cabinet. it isnt impossible. all it takes is teamwork and non-idiots.

8. Default

NOT 99% impossible. Lega. Use teamwork. Closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones