Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lila_panic_beach_2 (green cabinets)

1. Default lila_panic_beach_2 (green cabinets)

Map: lila_panic_beach_2
    Cade: hiding inside green cabinet
    Description: CTs can hide inside the cabinets which are virtually impossible for zombies to get into. They just sit there and crouch + spam e to keep it in place
    Pics: green_cab.jpg
    my name a jebby

2. Default

Doing this is against the rules.

V. Glitching
    1) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of a map
    A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you

that's just off the top for what I found, but I think there's a more specific one in regards to doing this to doors in general so people can't get through them.

3. Default

From my understanding, those cabinets are fairly easy to flip down. And is that a foot, head, and arm I see from the human? Can't all the zombies back off, and have a classic zombie stab at him?

4. Default

No offense Phil, but that wouldn't justify the actions.

5. Default

None taken, just stating my opinion on that spot.
    I only stated because if the human is able to get tagged (lot of his body parts is showing) that particular spot seems legit. I could be wrong though. Just my opinion.

6. Default

Negative. I was in there earlier today when these spots were being looked at, you cannot stab the human inside, and something about those specific props makes it impossible for zombies to move or tip it if the human inside is doing anything at all. You can actually throw a grenade while inside the cabinet and it will move back instead of being blown away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    When you buy admin you agree to not be a cunt-faced Mexican.
    Emo <ibis.a>

7. Default

Ohhhhh, you're talking about those cabinets, the heavy duty-industrial size mother fuckers, the one where it takes like 500 bullets to move. Yes, in that case what Assassin said would be correct and I was wrong.
    I was thinking of a different cabinet. My apologies.

8. Default

So for now we can assume it's illegal per the glitching rule?
    my name a jebby

9. Default

It isn't 99%. I've tagged quite a few people in it. A little teamwork(good luck) and good. Annoying spot though indeed. Voting, no.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

You can still get tagged.