Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ridiculous rules and unfair rules.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I've already lost whatever respect I had with certain admins about this. It's over with. I don't know what Zero will tell me but it's most likely what everyone says. Sorry, I decided to be Under The Influence last night and had a bitch fit. I guess I saw it as sexist but I'm a hypocrite anyways because I couldn't give two fucks about feminists. I do understand the majority of the players are men and they don't want to see that, I do understand that I went out of my way to break rules because I was being an emotional vagina, so, sorry. I'm always facing unfairness, sometimes I feel like super duper bitch assassin and feel like I should stand up for myself. But i'm just going to back to my place as admin and keep my mouth closed.

Then we're all happy. Sorry for an unnecessary post.
    Well...

2. Default

Oh and aero don't get too down on yourself no one is perfect and we all make mistakes pick up and brush off. We are glad to have you be an admin here. Just take a breather and then come back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    Oh and aero don't get too down on yourself no one is perfect and we all make mistakes pick up and brush off. We are glad to have you be an admin here. Just take a breather and then come back.
    Speak for yourself bitch. I'm perfect.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Speak for yourself bitch. I'm perfect.
    lol...