Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ADD] made a list for new and popular maps to add to zombie server!

1. Default [ADD] made a list for new and popular maps to add to zombie server!

2. Default

They look good, and always glad to have new maps.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

3. Default

Wouldn't mind trying some of these maps out.

4. Default

Nobody's gonna vote for them, that's the only problem lol

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Nobody's gonna vote for them, that's the only problem lol
    No one ever does. That's why an admin has to force these maps down the people's throats so they can learn them for once. I'm tired of these same old maps being played over and over again.

6. Default

4 or 5 of them sounds good. Today I put up 4corners and like 15 people had never even played or heard of it lol They were all yelling "No, we want LOTR" lol

7. Default

yeah i agree with evil.. admins need to keep playing these new maps, because were having the same map rotation every single day

8. Default

That surf map is on a lot of ZE servers and it's fun, but a lot of people don't know how to surf so they hate it.

9. Default

It was the same with schroom forest, no one played it and look at it now. it just takes time for people to know a map and then takes even more time to start liking it. Lotro maps are just overplayed because the name says lotro and people think of wtf awesome lets play as in the movie. Give a lotro map a other name and a slightly different look and no one will ever want to play it.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

10. Default

i just thought that we need some new things in the zombie mod, and surf is one of them, i hear people all the time, what if there was a surf zombie map?! well admins just have to play these maps enough for regulars to like them