Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death Note fan pack

1. Default Death Note fan pack

Here is the torrent to everything you could ever want of death note, the anime, the manga, the live action movies, art, wallpaper, soundtrack and more.

10 gigs.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1428114/1278508/

message me if you need invite to demonoid

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    Here is the torrent to everything you could ever want of death note, the anime, the manga, the live action movies, art, wallpaper, soundtrack and more.

10 gigs.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1428114/1278508/

message me if you need invite to demonoid

haha i already got all the death note stuff like that. plus i bought some stuff on ebay, all i really want now is that cool L figurine that you can buy online, but its like 120 bucks o.0

3. Default

God I hate torrents it takes so much longer to download things

4. Default

are you serious? torrents can be one of the fastest ways to download stuff. you probably have chosen torrents with shitty seeds.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    God I hate torrents it takes so much longer to download things
    He is just mad because he downloaded a game that he already owned on CD! I LOL'ed.
    -MBP

6. Default

I like to keep my anime, deathnote i believe is the only anime my brother really knows about other then the usually tv stuff like Bleach.

He knows of Fullmetal Alchemist because I bought him the first movie for christmas. He repeatdly watches it during road trips lol.

Anyone ever watch Air Gear? Most of you guys would like that one.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

You guys might want to check out Gun Grave. It starts tog et really interesting after like 6 episodes.

Berserk is sick as well. It was never finished due to no more money but the manga is still there.

Helsing is sweet along with Bleach (awesome) and Rurouni Kenshin for all of the people who love the sweet samurai fights.

8. Default

Rurouni Kenshin is great if you can watch the whole series. Hellsing is really good, but its only one short season and is very very short.
    -MBP

9. Default

evangallion, Elfin leid, Vandread,

i watch lots...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Gintama!

a must see for anime lovers since its a big parody of the other ones