Thread: Hello.

1. Default Hello.

Hi guys, fist off i been playing this server for sometime now and i enjoy playing . My name means my job in the army which is field artillery, if you got any questions feel free to ask.

2. Default

Hi! Army>Marines

3. Default

hey internet marines>air force. that's right you guys are always calling the fly boys to get your ass out. that's all, ghostrider out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    hey internet marines>air force. that's right you guys are always calling the fly boys to get your ass out. that's all, ghostrider out.

AirForce > Everything else. ESP the lolAmry and roflMarines.

5. Default

Not Dieing > Armed Forces
    -MBP

6. Default

are you guys just jealous that we fly boys getta play with multi-million dollars toys on a regular basis???? last time I checked the next closest branch with the cool toys is the navy.

7. Default

Last time i checked the only thing that keeps the "real" baddies off the airfields are the army =)...the marines, first to fight, first to get their asses out =)

8. Default

well if you guys except the fly boys to drop 5000lbs bombs for you on a sniper, than you better guard that air field!!!! other wise that sniper is gonna keeps going "boom headshot"