Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 034 Alchemist [400] v1.0.5

1. Default 034 Alchemist [400] v1.0.5

Alchemist
    Required Level: 400
    Levels per ability: 20
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    Special Notes: 70% Movement Speed | 50HP
    Ironclad Alchemy: Gain % chance to convert incoming bullets within the radius into armor for himself and all teammates within that radius.
    Equivalent Exchange: Chance to have damage done by himself or any teammate within the radius be converted directly into life which is divided amongst the players in that area.
    Item Transmutation: Activating this ability will create an area at target location which you can then activate to temporarily disrupt items within range, preventing their use.
    Scorched Earth: It will take some time to set up but once activated all your enemies within range will burn.

He may start with little health and speed but his abilities more than make up for his lack of direct combat skills.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/....php?id=106872

• Initial Release

• Max health gain limited to 400hp

• Max health gain is now actually limited to 400hp
      • Increased speed to 60%

• Users with ult immunity have 50% chance to evade ult dmg on each dmg hit.

• Users with ult immunity have 50% chance to evade the ult on casting.

• Increased speed to 70%
      • Alll users with ult immunity are immune to ult.

Special Credits (community members who contributed to the effects of this race)

• Ironclad Alchemy sprite animation -Passarelli
    Last edited by ZERO; 01-14-2015 at 02:02 PM.

2. Default

These are the plans for the new support class to be released with a reprogrammed and ability altered blood mage.

3. Default

what are the chances we're looking at for the abilities? and will they be converting all damage taken when they go off, or a portion?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

So you might so his favorite music is......Full Metal

Also, the item disable thing, I'm assuming that would disable laces and what not. What about the periapt of health? Would the enemy lose 50 hp and could this potentially kill them? Same if they are jumping around with sock of feather, does that mean that gravity would suddenly turn on for them?

If so, sounds pretty cool, would need some testing to make sure the leaching abilities don't make him too op.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Not sure about the class itself, would have to try it out in-game before forming an opinion.
    I'm excited about having something else to work on rather than just re-playing op races.
    Any estimate on the reprogramming of BM and release of this race?

6. Default

If it is not done in the next 25 days it will not be out until late May.

7. Default

Are you planning on releasing it along with the bloodmage reprogram?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

yeah, this race needs to proc insanely imho to be actually viable considering that it needs to get up close and personal, while getting damaged to rly power up.

please tell me the "health gain" can overcap it's original starting hp, right? like santa/undead ?

im guessing the third ability is basically JUST a lace disabler? considering i cant think of any other item with range indicator?

i mean it's a nice skill to have, just very situational and it could use a better power? maybe if it can temporarily disable ALL item procs (wherther offensive like mask, defensive like helm or tactical like lace) on enemies within a radius for a short period of time. basically allowing the alchemist and teammates to nuke down an opponent for a very short period of time?

also, is that "disabler" skill on a cooldown? or consumable counts?

the ultimate, is it EXACTLY bloodmage's current ulti? or does is the ground set on fire momentarily as a scroching/damaging fire effect for a short duration after the proc is activated?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Yes the item based ability is very complicated to implement and is planed to literally take away the items for a short time and give them back after. Massive amounts of code will be needed for that to work b/c I will need to reprogram the shop menu to add some more APIs. Also for the ult yea it is the same ability just with a cool effect added to it.

Yes they will release at the same time.

10. Default

Yes the item based ability is very complicated to implement

i hear ya.
    i can only imagine someone attempting to buy an item while the enemy currently took away the weaps.
    does it replace an old item if maxxed?
    does it add on to the items if there's a free slot? is THAT item taken as well if the duration of alchemist is still active? or is it immune? etc...

perhaps to create a global "item_disabled" boolean state, zero?
    where u simply add a boolean check before applying item effects if that state variable is false or true?

and then you toggle back that variable when the alchemist effect is over?
    i just think that taking away items and back might create some null pointer problems like what used to happen to weapons taken away and given back by flying dragonfly/strider

anywho, u know better
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...