Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unfair rule...

1. Default

If there is only 1 zombie and that zombie is afk, votekick would work just as well and you don't have to break rules to do it!

EDIT: By the way Zambi, you can edit your posts here. Just not when you play Mafia. XD
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Aha, lol.

3. Default

Still relevant

4. Default

Is this in reference to ze or zm map?

I'm assuming ze, since there's really no reason not to try to kill a zombie on zm. Survival of the fittest!

However, bringing up Sorrento as an example, I've seen tons of afkers tagged at the beginning of the round, only to afk for the entire round even after the other, active, zombies have been shot into/suicided by water. People shouldn't be punished for going to spawn and either knifing (into water) or shooting stragglers to death since it's helping to start a new round faster, rather than having to wait until the timer runs out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    I'm assuming ze, since there's really no reason not to try to kill a zombie on zm. Survival of the fittest!

However, bringing up Sorrento as an example, I've seen tons of afkers tagged at the beginning of the round, only to afk for the entire round even after the other, active, zombies have been shot into/suicided by water. People shouldn't be punished for going to spawn and either knifing (into water) or shooting stragglers to death since it's helping to start a new round faster, rather than having to wait until the timer runs out.
    I think you're spot on here. Nobody should be punished for going back to spawn to kill the afk zombies. However, players must leave spawn at the start of the round.