Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unfair rule...

1. Default Unfair rule...

i found out today that we cant killl afk zombies anymore, i used to do that all the time in 08, and its fun because theyre afk.. if someone wants to go afk they should go into spectate... this is really annoying.

2. Default

Who told you that rule? I've never heard of it, and it's not in the zm rules

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Who told you that rule? I've never heard of it, and it's not in the zm rules
    It's not a rule, but it has came up as rank manipulation for killing afk zombies at spawn.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

I can see that being illegal on escape maps, but what's the harm on ZM maps?
    my name a jebby

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jeb the hick View Post
    I can see that being illegal on escape maps, but what's the harm on ZM maps?
    not on zm, were talking about sorrento escape where people hide in spawn to knife the zombies

1 # 1

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    not on zm, were talking about sorrento escape where people hide in spawn to knife the zombies
    on sorrento, hiding in spawn with the intention of knifing the zombies into the water is illegal.

"During escape maps, humans that stay in spawn with the intent on killing the first zombie is prohibited

i thought this was referring to zm maps, in which case it's perfectly fine.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Yes as brett stated, ze maps, humans must leave spawn, intent to kill zombies in spawn is not allowed. Holding them off at the top of the building is fine, as it just holding them off.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Yes as brett stated, ze maps, humans must leave spawn, intent to kill zombies in spawn is not allowed. Holding them off at the top of the building is fine, as it just holding them off.
    That is what i basicly said ingame.

1 # 1

9. Default

I thought AFK kills didn't add to rank?

Zero: This is just another case of "Zero has to code fucking everything on the internet"

7 month old topic Bio ...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what's wrong with killing the zombies if they're AFK? They aren't going to be attacking you anyway, and it just speeds up the round so you can actually get a zombie that will attack you instead of running from nothing.