Thread: ZM_KRUSTY_KRAB_A2 (under the map secret room)

1. Default ZM_KRUSTY_KRAB_A2 (under the map secret room)

I just watched youtube videos on it and talked to phil(even though he probably disagree's with it being illegal) but as a human you must shoot multiple times in different locations to open up this door but if you miss shoot you do die.

While I can appreciate how hard it may be to open this door, its still in the same school of thought as the spot on lila beach. You need a GUN to shoot spots to reach the CT which makes it impossible to reach. This isn't some really well built cade or bad zombies, this is no matter what happens zombies have to sit around 3mins for the round to end.

I would say the room in which you shoot the buttons isn't illegal but from there it should be. Thoughts?

Untitled-1.jpg
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

considering it's do or die and a very hard do or die... leave it. who cares if it's automatic win if it takes skill... but also I think you just proved your admin abuse thread.

3. Default

I posted in it, you can read it there.

I was just under the assumption that a spot is illegal if zombies have a 0% chance to get to, regardless how hard it is to get there.

But now I see that I may be wrong, and is why I am posting in here!
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

Before i begin, this map is a3 version, a2 version has been removed last year.

See the thing is, zm_lila_panic_beach_2 is a 1 shot secret. After that, nobody else can get in. No matter how many times you press that, no matter how many zombies you have working together, you can't get in.

Now in this case, for whatever reason, you had all kinds of high jumpers who knew the secret, jumped at the correct timing and slashed at the right time, you could get in again. It is possible to get into a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time. Will it ever happen? NO, because nobody ever works as a team like that. But key thing, it is possible to get into again. Also, the human can for whatever reason accidentally hold on to a button and make him teleport out.

As a human, he sacrifices his ownself, any zombie can spawn with him or tag him during the secret process.

IMO, leave it legal.

5. Default

I think the key difference between this and the wall on Beach 2 is that this is relatively difficult to get to, especially for more than 1 person. The wall room on Beach 2 takes absolutely no skill, and one human can let half his team in there to protect them from zombies. AND they can get kills while in there, or even break legitimate cades in areas that are adjacent to the wall, which runs along the entire above-ground beach building. I personally witnessed a ton of cade breaking happen during the time that the wall room was legal, and it's very difficult for admins to monitor and punish that without being in spec, since you can't even see who is back there otherwise.

6. Default

Legal. Zombie can enter the room. Human dies if entering doors in wrong combo or missed time. There is a certain spot you can stand at to escape death. Zombies can still enter and tag. Humans can not live between doors. Thanks for the live walkthrough months ago pooter. Less than 99% impossible, and actually quite simple and easy.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones