Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nominate Command Addition

1. Default

We have.. I think.. Still don't know the year.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    We have.. I think.. Still don't know the year.
    Hahahah, Well its the year 2390 of course !
    Im typing with my mind right now.

3. Default

I must be poor then.... Or maybe I didn't give into the machines!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default maps

i still don't get why we don't have a bigger nominate list james is right those maps do get bland after a while and zm_hospital is horrible in my opionion to many ppl crowding to get to one spot

5. Default

So now that my admin has run out, and Zero's computer should be finished sometime today, hopefully bringing this thread back to the top will allow Zero to take a look at this, since it's still an annoyance in the server.

6. Default

yes small list bye big list hello wOOt

7. Default

I seem to remember a discussion about this a year ago. If I remember correctly the RTV script can only handle a list of a certain length, whereas the admin scripts can handle a nearly indefinite length?

Even if we only have a short list, most of the maps James has listed as recommended would be worthwhile to have on the list.

I think Zero's intentions with the rating system was to create an automated system that would put maps we all liked into the RTV list (like a Top10 or 20 list). It's a great idea but takes work and Zero has a lot on his plate.

8. Default

I've seen it done, where every map has been on the RTV list on servers. So at least it is possible.

But yeah, the updates are coming!

9. Default

Updated the nominate list to include Jeimuzu's full list.

thanks

Live or die, make your choice.

10. Default

Whoa, seriously? I LOVE YOU!