Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nominate Command Addition

1. Default Nominate Command Addition

At times in IBIS ZM there are maps that most people might not like playing, when an admin isn't on to change the map, and the 7 maps in the nominate list get a tad boring. It might be nice if there was a way that you could press 8 or something to go to another page of maps to nominate.

I found quite a few maps that might be good to put on the nominate list:
    ze_blackmesa_escape_final
    ze_retribution
    ze_rooftop_runaway_extended_v6
    ze_space_stationzz
    zm_3dubka_v3
    zm_beachstrike_b2
    zm_churchofmint_fix <recommended
    zm_desert_fortress_v2 < recommended
    zm_fidlers-green_b2
    zm_hospitalv4
    zm_natalyas_ship_v3 < recommended
    zm_policeprison_fix <recommended
    zm_poon_institute_b1
    zm_roy_barricade_factory < recommended
    zm_roy_highway
    zm_scrapyard_b3
    zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1 < recommended
    zm_tx_highschoolbeta7 < recommended
    zm_westwoof_final < recommended
    zm_wintercomplex_b1

Additions to the above:
    zm_csk_4corners_b2 < recommended
    zm_forgotten_town
    zm_mall_beta_b1
    zm_holdout_mountain_fixed
    zm_ocx_orly_v4
    zm_tension_tf2_vx
    zm_vc2_winterfun
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-25-2009 at 10:26 AM.

2. Default

lol I already change the maps to most of these anyways james

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    lol I already change the maps to most of these anyways james
    Then where are you right now? The map is zombie ranch and most people want to change it to desert fortress.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Days later and still no one has bothered to reply as to if this is a good idea or bad one?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I think I'll just start talking to myself. It is months later and late at night I still hear complaints about the rtv list having so few maps to choose from.

6. Default

It's finals time for college kids. And its almost Zero's 21st birthday. Once you're in college, you'll understand how busy the end of a semester and finals week is. (That's not a jab at you, just pointing out a fact). I'm sure Zero will be able to make a lot of updates once the summer starts.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

I can't wait till Fall, when I can play steady again.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    At times in IBIS ZM there are maps that most people might not like playing, when an admin isn't on to change the map, and the 7 maps in the nominate list get a tad boring. It might be nice if there was a way that you could press 8 or something to go to another page of maps to nominate.

I found quite a few maps that might be good to put on the nominate list:
    ze_blackmesa_escape_final
    ze_retribution < recommended
    ze_rooftop_runaway_extended_v6
    ze_space_stationzz <recommended
    zm_3dubka_v3
    zm_beachstrike_b2
    zm_churchofmint_fix
    zm_desert_fortress_v2 < recommended
    zm_fidlers-green_b2
    zm_hospitalv4
    zm_natalyas_ship_v3 < recommended
    zm_policeprison_fix
    zm_poon_institute_b1
    zm_roy_barricade_factory < recommended
    zm_roy_highway
    zm_scrapyard_b3
    zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1 < recommended
    zm_tx_highschoolbeta7 < recommended
    zm_westwoof_final
    zm_wintercomplex_b1 < recommended
    zm_zdf_marioescape

Haha you think that only having 7 maps is bad? There are fewer choices in the GG server... You guys are lucky!

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Months later, summer, PEOPLE FINALLY RESPONDED! Wait, has it been months yet? What year is it again?

You should put up some maps to add to the GG rtv list Turtle. Now that it's summer, according to Hodgie, Zero will hopefully be able to make a bunch of updates.

But yeah, I knew he had college and stuff, but he was pretty active at the time I made this thread. Then again I think a lot of more important threads were taking the attention away from this one at the time.

And good, if your there Deprodigy, it means there's one more admin that can change the map when my admin runs out. Unless any of you feel like buying it for me. <.<'
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 05-27-2009 at 02:33 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Months later, summer, PEOPLE FINALLY RESPONDED! Wait, has it been months yet? What year is it again?

You should put up some maps to add to the GG rtv list Turtle. Now that it's summer, according to Hodgie, Zero will hopefully be able to make a bunch of updates.

But yeah, I knew he had college and stuff, but he was pretty active at the time I made this thread. Then again I think a lot of more important threads were taking the attention away from this one at the time.

And good, if your there Deprodigy, it means there's one more admin that can change the map when my admin runs out. Unless any of you feel like buying it for me. <.<'
    yay for updates!!!! it feels like we've been waiting for a year zero hahaha
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-