Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis> Admin Abuse

1. Default

coward? u ban ppl for no fuckin reason so u dont have to listen what they say... thruth hurts doenst it..u get a fuckin life acting like u owner of a fuckin CSS

2. Default

if u were to call me "One of the most sexy CSS players in the game today. Over 7 years of experience. also loves working on and building computers"

then yes, youd be speaking the truth.

when you play on IBIS, i DO own YOU.

i mute ppl to nutralize the situation. i ban ppl who break the rules and disrupt game play
    Last edited by whytboiz33; 03-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.

3. Default

w.e im done talkin with dum asses

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    w.e im done talkin with dum asses
    insults continue. im not sure what you ppl wished to achieve by this, other then being black listed and will now be focused on when admins connect.

5. Default

just to let u know im friends with most of the admins.. never had problems with anyone.. only u are jack ass

6. Default

you did come into the server pretty confruntational dude, and started talking shit right away. you started with it, an i responed the same, only fair yes? but then you mute me, start saying a bunch of shit because i can't say anything back to you. i leave, come back quite a while later, and you mute me agian, for no reason...

Virtus does have a point, even though he doesn't go about it in the right way.

7. Default

I was there....Whytboiz did not ban for no reason. You were yelling at him on why did he ban Toastie. He muted you to neutralize the situation. You then reconnected to bypass the mute which is grounds for a temp ban.
    Whytboiz entered the server and he was talking to me and only me. Other people started making comments towards him and it went from something small to an out of control server with people yelling over each other on the mic. Thus, was the reason why Whytboiz had to mute some people.

8. Default

as i already said... i came into the server takling to NYS CO. its ur choice to join in our conversation. if you cant handle the results then stay out of the fuckin fire.

once i muted you ppl, i didnt continue. i muted you to stop the situation.

9. Default

funny thing is .. it ok for u to insult ppl but OMFGGGG BAN RIGHT AWAY if somone insults u.. get a life plz

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    funny thing is .. it ok for u to insult ppl but OMFGGGG BAN RIGHT AWAY if somone insults u.. get a life plz
    He was actually insulting me. I don't take insults on the internet serious. It was all fun and games between I and Whytboiz. He insults me and we joke against each other. It's ok people. Let's breathe and meditate. It brings down the blood pressure and tension in the air.
    I think yoga can help out too.