Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis> Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Though.

I will admit that your lack of sense and your blatant and blissful, intended might I add, ignorance is quite cute.

Wanna hook up sometime?

;D??
    Hey WhytBoiz, Toastie was asking where you live and she also asked if you are single ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i thought you knew this man???

i dont give a fuck about you. ur either a faggot regular, or an admin giving us money. either way ur a bitch.
    fag, fuck you
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

yo this thread be closed.. I have no moderation on the forums, but I promise the next post will feel some wrath from in game. great and funny thread and all but it ends now.
    sorry for being a dick, but we have to move on now. -dep

4. Default

(wait wait I wanna say one last thing dep)

Damn you pissed project.s off!!!! she should come play on the ZM server I would let her shoot me all she wanted hahaha.

(okay now you can close it, you have to come to the ZM server if your gonna impose your wraith dep)

5. Default

LOL why close this post has been great for some laughs!!!

6. Default

Before this closes... BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!

Ibtl!

8. Default

Ok i have not read this whole thing. But it seems like it has just resorted to name calling and insults. So I guess ill just close it until zero gets time to look at it and decide what the right coarse of action is. Sorry i didn't get around to closing this before you guys asked for it, i didn't check the forums last night.
    -MBP