Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis> Admin Abuse

1. Default MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis> Admin Abuse

ok.. this is how everything starts.

he enters the servers and says:

all ppl from new your are "faggots"

everyone is like wtf?

he tells "everyone to shut to fuck up" im a clan member im a bad ass.

then he starts messing just for no reason at "&&toasties" telling her to shut to f*** up and everything.. when she didint even start talkin.. hes like what kinda name is that and bullshit like that... then he banned her cuz she shot him when he run in front of her..

why does he alwasy talk shit as soon as he enteres the server? as soon as he came liek 8 ppl left the server...

if he is a clan member.. do something about him.. now way can anyone play with that additude...

then i started talkin to him why she get banned etc.. next thing im kicked.. wtf is this?

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: banned player &&toastedcupcake

30 min later i goin to the server to get this resolved.. as soon as i start talkin:

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: muted player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru

i rejoin.. and ask why was muted gimme a reason.. he said - i dont give reason to anyone

next thing i get -

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: banned player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru

BANNED FOR NO FUCKIN REASON!!! FUCKIN DO SOMTHIGN ABOUT HIM!
    Last edited by virtus; 03-11-2009 at 05:53 PM.

2. Default

I was kicked and banned as well. He said I was TKing... I was doing nothing of the sort. MagOp = Failcakes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rbebop View Post
    I was kicked and banned as well. He said I was TKing... I was doing nothing of the sort. MagOp = Failcakes.
    He also muted Ike.

Who also tried sticking up for me.

4. Default

i went in the server to see what was going on, then he started mic spamming and calling me a 'homosexual' over and over for about two minutes, then he mutes me, whats wrong with this guy?

5. Default

ok, i didnt read all their bull shit.

zero, its obvious theyre here to start a flame.

i came in the server, and began the communicate with CO. then toastie chimes in and begins to start shit with me. idk anyone in that server, so i dont see why i would single anyone out with out them herrassing me.

so then theres mutual exchanging of words. then her little pussy possy begins to join. she team attacks me twice, as i vividly warned ppl not to team attack me. so i ban her for 30 minutes. and with that being done, another player team attacks me twice more. 30 minutes. the situation is done and what happened, happened

the next map, they continue to talk shit. so i mute them. they by pass my mute. instant 30 minute bans.

i muted GS a few times, because of map switchs. between maps, he talks shit. because i know him and hes been here a while, i didnt ban.

the homo spam was in time of every 1 else spamming aswell. i apologize for having a very high quality mic and im all that can be hear.

NOTHING will happen. i broke no rules. i followed procedure. a kid says he has a demo, i hope he posts it.

6. Default

u the one started talkin shit as soon as u came to server.. u started talkin shit to toastie cuz of her name.. dont bullshit me

point is no one likes u cuz ur an asshole.. as soon as u came liek 10 ppl left

7. Default

... toastie... what exacly did i say about his name? toastie... its toast...tie?

like i said, i was talkin shit to CO, its a friend thing. something u need to develope out side of the inter web.

it really doesnt matter who started it. you acted by team attacking me multiple times with mutliple warning.

and for BY PASSING MY MUTE.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    u the one started talkin shit as soon as u came to server.. u started talkin shit to toastie cuz of her name.. dont bullshit me

point is no one likes u cuz ur an asshole.. as soon as u came liek 10 ppl left
    ... when i joined the teams were 8v7

when i left... 3 maps later... the teams were 8v9

at no point was the server any lower then 6v7. for most of my session it was 10v10. i even had to kick AFK and SPECS because of slot reservations.

and that was because there was a suck asss map on. just because u and ur little crew leaves, doesnt mean the server pop. dies.

5, crying ass bitchs, dont make the server.

9. Default

see? acting as a dick aagain...all u do is talk shit over the internet

10. Default

lol, riiiight. i was just responding to "ur an asshole" dont be such a hipocryt. internet nerdz always gotta pull the "internet badass" card. get a fuckin life.

stop acting like a fuckin victum. be a fuckin man. stop actin like a fuckin coward ass bitch.