Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TO mahy mods to be be letting late nigh games go on

1. Default

I lika thee united states very much yes
    Kid you need you need to stick around and post more we need a new idiot

2. Default

More kind sir. We shall get the hacker hax poor MODS.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    More kind sir. We shall get the hacker hax poor MODS.
    You Spek the english well good learning

4. Default

You welcome mutherfuck.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

guy i think to dumb speak to us.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Report the person in the proper section and format so we can evaluate the situation, review the evidence and make the proper call. Someone just saying a person hacks is not enough for us 2 go on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

^didn't read thread lulll. This thread belongs to zuul.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleonard View Post
    Farv you NEED to MOD correctly and not just US time
    I lol'd so damn hard reading this.

FIRST thing is, we are not moderators, we are administrators. There is a difference.
    SECOND thing is, who are you to tell an Admin how to do their perspective jobs (Let alone an ULA)?
    THIRD thing is, there are admins that are with IBIS from other countries than just the U.S.(not US, punctuation is key), that are fully capable of recognizing hackers or contacting an admin that does.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bastard View Post

FIRST thing is, we are not moderators, we are administrators. There is a difference.
    SECOND thing is, who are you to tell an Admin how to do their perspective jobs (Let alone an ULA)?
    THIRD thing is, there are admins that are with IBIS from other countries than just the U.S.(not US, punctuation is key), that are fully capable of recognizing hackers or contacting an admin that does.
    also, the way it works is that admins are not hired. we pay to volunteer. we are not employees, we do not have assigned hours, we do not have specific roles. we admin because we want to, when we want to. there is zero obligation to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bastard View Post

he is an idiot this thread belongs to zuul.