Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zm_abandoned_base_v1 (cage room outside)

1. Default

Yes, if we could restrict it to just 1 vending machine, i guarantee two decent deformed can knock it over no problem. Then I would have no problem with this spot.
    but, 2 vending machines are available, we both know both vendi will be used as cade/support.

2. Default

Two doesn't mean it can't be broken below a 99% chance, though I have not reviewed this spot. CSK can tell you that. Will see soon enough. Just have to check myself as I have no former knowledge off this map or spot I think.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Please disregard this thread, I just did a test run myself and Meltdown and Peter and 3 other zombies, and this is the outcome:

- 1 zombie with 1 vending machine set up is almost impossible to break because the support from the wall.
    - 2+ zombies with 1 vending machine is breakable. Easily.

- 1 zombie with 2 vending machines moves slightly, slightly.
    - 2+ zombies all pressing E will move it completely.

- and sometimes a zombie can glitch out by just jumping. weird.

Anywho. No need to do a test steamer, we just did like 3-4 tests, all were breakable with 2+ zombies and all were pressing e on it.