Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Starcraft 2 requirements

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Were you a map maker?
    Ya I was. I made bounds and was really good at making animated briefings. What kind of maps did you make? I can't wait to play bounds on SC2.

2. Default

i wasn't all that good at making maps in star craft...only good one i ever did was i ported clan mill/castle blood from AOE2 to starcraft. it actually worked well, just wasn't enough units/the balance was off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    Well I've got that covered. Awaiting release....
    Same.

4. Default

I never really made maps but I really enjoyed UMS maps too, I played a lot of "defense" games and MTG or mass. However I also played a lot of regular maps... man I spent A LOT of time on that game..
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ya I was. I made bounds and was really good at making animated briefings. What kind of maps did you make? I can't wait to play bounds on SC2.
    I made two bounds. I made Bunker defense Tournament, I made a beta of a rpg map that didnt do to well.
    One of my bounds was one of the many Ninja bounds, but it was the one with the first trap was insanely hard the last trap was pretty easy. I made Virus Bound. I think Bunker Defense Tournament was my best map tho I left bnet after I made it. I was never good with intros... Im more of a trigger person... I was trying to play with the random trigger to make "Random Bound" but that was one of my many unfinished projects.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

BETA IS NOW OUT, check your battle net account to see if you got it. They will be adding it to accounts over the next few days.

7. Default

I cant get onto my Bnet account. I forget what I used for diablo 2. And it wont find my password.
    -MBP

8. Default

I got logged in but I guess since I hadnt done the opt in prior to the release I dont get it =[