Recommended Requirements
    GFX: GeForce 8000 or Radeon 2000 series with 512 MB RAM
    CPU: Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2.
    RAM: 2 GB
    Internet: ADSL 3 Mbit

2. Default

my computer ez's that

3. Default

IDK about mine, i havnt found a game i havnt been able to play yet. But that doesn't mean it wont happen, ill buy it and even if it doesn't work ill still be supporting the game that i love.
    -MBP

4. Default

I can NOT wait for this game to come out. I was such a hardcore sc1 player.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

5. Default

Same here. I played UMS all the time. Bounds, rpgs, matrix defense, dodge the larva, stacked cannon. Classics. I really really hope they added new triggers so map makers can do more with UMS.

6. Default

Isn't starcraft a rip off from warhammer 40k if so i refuse to play it ^_^

wow ummm.....pentium 4? That's it? interesting, well I know I will be playing that for sure!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Same here. I played UMS all the time. Bounds, rpgs, matrix defense, dodge the larva, stacked cannon. Classics. I really really hope they added new triggers so map makers can do more with UMS.
    Were you a map maker? I was, and I use all kinds of editors but I seen the new standard editor for sc2... its uber powerful. Its going to be so fun making maps ^-^
    I only made like 4 maps by myself but I helped out in many more than that. I was in [K]own (US west) Oo- (US east) [K]own (us east) I applied to (U)nknown 7 times... and my one success was over done when my recruiter flood botted his own clan. Oo- wanted me back when I talked to them a few months ago but I really dont wana go back to drama.net just yet. But Im sooo hyped up for this ^^
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

9. Default

Well I've got that covered. Awaiting release....