Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: since we were talking aabout this ingame just wanted to post some pictures of my car

1. Default since we were talking aabout this ingame just wanted to post some pictures of my car

Attached Images
    Last edited by euronews; 02-12-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

Really an asshole with a BMW parked on the lines instead of between them? Shocking.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

always gotta take 2 parkings man .. cmon
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

It either explains that you are a rich snob or you are a fucking retard. Im going with retard based solely off the fact that you didnt post these in the massive picture thread stickied at the top of the page.....

Also.. two parking spots is not worth a BMW. BMW's are a poor persons car, for people who wish to appear as though they have money and wealth.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It either explains that you are a rich snob or you are a fucking retard. Im going with retard based solely off the fact that you didnt post these in the massive picture thread stickied at the top of the page.....
    sorry i didnt expect blind people to view this thread

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    sorry i didnt expect blind people to view this thread
    Well a blind one posted it. Which can be proved by your inability to park between the lines. As seen in the picture above.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Well a blind one posted it. Which can be proved by your inability to park between the lines. As seen in the picture above.
    you got it mikey

8. Default

every idea i have had of you is confirmed... Ass hole. Learn to park dumb ass. oh and that bumper sticker, so how bad do you want people to know you are a douche?

9. Default

its on purpose carm my friend was parked next to me on the left side i didnt want someone opening there door and hitting me on the right.. well its pretty low so

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    its on purpose carm my friend was parked next to me on the left side i didnt want someone opening there door and hitting me on the right.. well its pretty low so
    Oh no it might hurt your shitty bmw? DOUUUCHEEE. What are the specs on the car? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tx9uz2ACd4