Thread: Andreyoo 2/12/14 1:48 steam_0:0:72626400

1. Default Andreyoo 2/12/14 1:48 steam_0:0:72626400

Fantasy .Andreyoo
    STEAM_0:0:72626400
    Aimbot
    78000 tick possibly earlier not one hundred percent sure

auto-20140212-012259-zm_pulse_templeofdoom_final.dem
    Cerebral Assassin

this asshole turned on aimbot? The mother fucker should be banned regardless for being a cade breaking cunt. I vouch on behalf of all ZM players that he is a parasite.

Woah, just realized. This is in the minecraft section bro. I suggest posting it here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...a-Ban-Requests

Protocol requires you ban a suspected hacker by 1 month and post in the link above.

Edit: i dont suggest posting it their, im telling you to. Posting here serves no purpose.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 02-12-2014 at 03:35 AM.
    Personal reform

3. Default

can i clan member move this thread to the
    rules/admin/perma ban request section?

Also, swiftness, we always do 1 month bans for alleged hacks. not 2 weeks because it's easier for us to notice those bans in sourcebans.
    also im gonna wathc the demo demo in a bit, but let's hope it's not "just one tick" thing.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

alright sorry I didn't mean to post it here I just kinda rushed threw it cause of how long it took me to get through the half hour long demo
    Cerebral Assassin

5. Default

Nha this mofo was definitely aimbotten, its very obvious.
    i belive he was also walling quite obvious at begging, and aimbot at 85k aswell
    Last edited by garey40; 02-12-2014 at 06:03 AM.
    Peter™-ingame.
    Dont hate the secrets embrace them.

6. Default

also. i forgot to say, always download the demo and RE UPLOAD IT attached here.
    reason is that the ftp site cleanses the files every 3 days and thus the demo link is erased in time . dont wry i uploaded it here.

also you need to post a link to that ban such as this: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...626400&Submit=

you do that by going to ibisgaming.com/sourcebans and pasting his steam id in the search box and copying the resulting url address link.

walls. and aimbot.
    ULAs put wireframe on right at 78k, cant miss it.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Obvious at 78k.
    Perma banned,

Closed.