Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disconnecting to keep score.. (Read zm players)

1. Default

Basically achievements?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Why dont we just rid of all of the IBIS rankings?? Hey, why see how well you stack compared to others??

Im sorry hobo. I dont mean to throw myself at you, but it is annoying almost tagging you and you leave. I really have thought about banning you for that. Ranks are there to judge yourself against others. Not to be a bitch so you stay number 1. If you really are that good, you would be number 1.
    Fish, you have every right to feel this way and I was surprised I wasn't banned for that. Again, after putting much thought on my stance in this, I have seen how good players can be dirty players with the ranking system. I can assure you that it will not happen to you ever again and I am deeply sorry for it. Instead of having the ranking system, why not keep the achievements and perhaps make more achievements.

Or as mentioned before, remove the easily accessible "rank" and "top10" at the very least.

3. Default

Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Cool, so kind of mimicking the xbox live achievement thing. I like that. I think a lot of us are starting to get kind of bored. Well at least I am. Achievements would very much revitalize my interest in Zm

5. Default

I really think humans should have a delay on !ztele. I understand that people get stuck or want to leave a cade and it is useful so i think if you write !ztele you should have to wait a few seconds for it to actually teleport you. This would stop the constant !zteleing from zombies since they would have to wait.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    I really think humans should have a delay on !ztele. I understand that people get stuck or want to leave a cade and it is useful so i think if you write !ztele you should have to wait a few seconds for it to actually teleport you. This would stop the constant !zteleing from zombies since they would have to wait.
    At the same time, when you are a human you can get stuck in a barricade and to prevent shooting their cade, you have to ztele. That could waste precious time if a zombie is nearby.

Leave the ztele as it is.

7. Default

At the same time, when you are a human you can get stuck in a barricade and to prevent shooting their cade, you have to ztele. That could waste precious time if a zombie is nearby.

Leave the ztele as it is.
    Ya i was thinking about that for a while. I figured that if you were only a little bit stuck that !zstuck would fix the problem, also that if the time is only 5 seconds it might not be that large of an issue. This has been an issue for as long as i played on the server i love how the rank point system is working out atm but i would love to see a better idea on the !ztele system. Maybe an object detection script to see if you have any part inside another object, but i am guessing that would be to difficult and resource straining.

8. Default

I like the idea of achievements, I'm used to those on the XBOX 360.

9. Default

i say just get rid of the ranking system its been another problem with other ppl and leave it on the web stats where less people make a big deal out of it of course ppl r gona be influenced to bind spectate or Ztele (me) [and yes wich ive got punishment for] but i do liek to add is add a few more classes to make the game intresting (might i add change infected stats a bit diffrently : P)
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

10. Default

Since i'm rated #1 on both gg and zm, the ranking system does not really reward me anymore.