Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZE_Icecap_escape_V5 (Buoy)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It is the most requested map on the server by anyone who is good, based simply off this particular spot. it is impossible.
    That and if your about to get tagged, easy suicide without penalty. I agree with ya though, it is a sucky spot.

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Well, in their defense it's difficult and time-consuming to get to. You have to activate 3 buttons spread out across the map, the first of which requires you to miss the tram and boats at the start (if you're fast enough you can usually, but not always, make the second boat). Then you have to successfully get to the final boat dock, navigate the invisible catwalk to get to the rig, press the last button and then jump onto the orange before it leaves without you, and finally make the very last jump at the end of the map to the buoy itself, which is the hardest part and requires perfect timing, especially since around that point the humans usually trigger the nuke, which temporarily blinds everyone for a few seconds, so there's a good chance you'll have to make the jump totally blind. It's still an unfair spot, but you're really taking a lot of unnecessary risks to get there, and unless the human team is really bad, they almost always win anyway. Just putting it into perspective. This isn't like the wall on Beach 2 where any jerk who spawns in the right spot can press an insta-win button.
    Point one! if a player makes it to the buoy, with out a doubt, humans win... that leaves for a 3 min wait time until time runs out or IF the buoy perps manage.. shoot all zombies off the edge.
    Second: It does not matter the effort, when every single round, its admins i see on this buoy, screaming about how the managed to get their and how so and so will lose points because they can not tag them. Bottom line, the only people defending this spot are rank whores, this spot being banned ( which it should) would ruin the 100% survival rate. Bottom line, it is disgusting that a spot like this has not yet been reported. Than to find that all the current admins, are the ones using it??? Double disgusting. Iv been back as an admin for about 4 days now. Iv seen icecap played overr 50 times. 40 of those times, this i mpossible "cade" has been used, and worked every single time.

the saddest part about this spot is that all and just about any opposition this spot will get will be from admins.
    ZM needs some serious fixes and change. Admins neglecting to report blatant spots like this? Because they get personal rank and gain from it??? it is disgusting.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 02-15-2014 at 02:44 AM.
    Personal reform

3. Default

vlk it doesnt take skill to get there all you need is buttons
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

4. Default

That screenshot shows an impossible spot. I was told it was an OK spot when I asked. Barricaded crouch spots are more legit than this spot. You can just AFK and win, no skill involved.

Water = Instant Death for Zeds

5. Default

Point one! if a player makes it to the buoy, with out a doubt, humans win... that leaves for a 3 min wait time until time runs out or IF the buoy perps manage.. shoot all zombies off the edge.
    Second: It does not matter the effort, when every single round, its admins i see on this buoy, screaming about how the managed to get their and how so and so will lose points because they can not tag them. Bottom line, the only people defending this spot are rank whores, this spot being banned ( which it should) would ruin the 100% survival rate.
    Yeah, it would drop it down to a 95% survival rate instead. Honestly, icecap is a map that is overwhelmingly stacked in favor of humans, buoy or not. Unless the humans are really bad or there are some really good zombies, it's practically a win by default.

Bottom line, it is disgusting that a spot like this has not yet been reported. Than to find that all the current admins, are the ones using it??? Double disgusting. Iv been back as an admin for about 4 days now. Iv seen icecap played overr 50 times. 40 of those times, this i mpossible "cade" has been used, and worked every single time.
    Maybe it hasn't been reported because clan already knows about it? As I tried to tell you in game (I'm somewhat racist fyi), at least Steamer and Anex both know about it. I know Anex knows about it because I've camped that spot before while he was a zombie and he patiently instructed the other zombies that it's a legal spot. So let's not pretend that this is some dirty little cheap spot that only a few manipulative people know about.

the saddest part about this spot is that all and just about any opposition this spot will get will be from admins.
    ZM needs some serious fixes and change. Admins neglecting to report blatant spots like this? Because they get personal rank and gain from it??? it is disgusting.
    I know a few things about rank whoring on this server, and I can tell you that grinding out wins on icecap by going through an elaborate, risky process to get to the buoy at the end is not a remotely productive way of gaining rank points. In fact, any good player would be much better off playing through it legitimately and helping his team win the already-easy map faster so that more rounds can be played and more wins can be accumulated. If the buoy is a problem for any reason, it's that it's a troll spot. You can taunt the rest of the server by dragging out a round longer than necessary. If it should be banned, do it for that reason. Not because it turns a map with a 95% chance of victory into a map with a 100% chance of victory.

6. Default

99% impossible situations are illegal(which I'm not sure this is with team of poisons). Delaying rounds on escape maps and not persuing objective is illegal. I don't remember if spot survives nuke. If does not, illegal and stupid worthless spot with risk. As racist put it, troll spot. Map blows anyway.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Mikey I've absolutely had it with your non sense. I understand you think the spot is illegal and it's understandable that you want it removed. I'm not complaining, I think it is a troll spot (I agree with Racist 100% on everything he stated) and I do not care if it's banned, but admins are not the only ones who use it. You've been back for less than a week and already act like you know it all. And when you sit there and criticize me and other admins, I am completely offended. "99.9% of the rules you enforce are made up". No, I actually do know the rules and I have read the rules list multiple times so don't tell me I don't know them. If we ever enforce something that's not specified in the rules it's because we've heard other admins do it. CORRECTING US IF WE'RE WRONG IS THE PROPER THING TO DO, WE WILL FOLLOW, LEARNING IS PART OF LIFE. But don't you sit there and criticize other admins thinking you're above everyone, because you're not. Next time something happens, be nice, state your opinion in a mannerly format, not just criticize. Thank you.
    Last edited by VLKhgh; 02-15-2014 at 06:13 AM.

8. Default

Bottom line, it is disgusting that a spot like this has not yet been reported. Than to find that all the current admins, are the ones using it??? Double disgusting.
    I have only seen 1 or 2 admins use this spot, most of the time its just regular players.

Once again, admins aren't the only ones who can uses this. Ive only seen 2 admins use this before, so I don't know where your getting this from. I do believe "Somewhat" when he said he played with aNex before. As much as we have played this map, im pretty sure someone would have noticed this.

Iv been back as an admin for about 4 days now. Iv seen icecap played overr 50 times. 40 of those times, this i mpossible "cade" has been used, and worked every single time.
    Just for the hell of it I went back 4 days to actually see how much smoke you were blowing, seems we have only played the map 10 times since 10Feb. I know you been around a while but before you get on here talking shit and telling us were all wrong, get your shit right!
    Last edited by $Money$; 02-15-2014 at 05:48 AM.

9. Default

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Peter™-ingame.
    Dont hate the secrets embrace them.