Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZE_Icecap_escape_V5 (Buoy)

Default ZE_Icecap_escape_V5 (Buoy)

The above screen shot explains it all. this map provides humans an escape that can not be ruined by zombies. Without parachutes, which is against the rules in ZE maps already, it is physically impossible to reach these humans who use th orange as a means to reach the bowie. Im not asking for the orange to be banned but rather, the booyie to be banned from jumping onto as it is impossible for zombies to reach this spot without parachutes.

2014-02-15_00001.jpg

Test for yourself, it is impossible.
    Personal reform

2. Default

I agree it is pretty much impossible to get to as a zombie, but with the skill and time it takes to get there, I think it should be a legit spot, but I completely understand if that spot is banned because I do agree it is a cheap spot.
    Last edited by VLKhgh; 02-15-2014 at 05:26 AM.

3. Default

Do it, it's a gayass delay spot. I don't even go there anymore because it's just boring to wait 3 minutes.

Like i stated, it is completely impossible without parachute.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Yeah, the spot is impossible to get to. :/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    The above screen shot explains it all. this map provides humans an escape that can not be ruined by zombies. Without parachutes, which is against the rules in ZE maps already, it is physically impossible to reach these humans who use th orange as a means to reach the bowie. Im not asking for the orange to be banned but rather, the booyie to be banned from jumping onto as it is impossible for zombies to reach this spot without parachutes.

2014-02-15_00001.jpg

Test for yourself, it is impossible.
    Yes. +1. Do it. Make it a bannable spot. Does anyone wanna build a snowman?

7. Default

I thought awhile back I read somewhere on here that if you jump right as a Poison you could possible get the tag. IDK never seen it done or even tried.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    I thought awhile back I read somewhere on here that if you jump right as a Poison you could possible get the tag. IDK never seen it done or even tried.
    I have tested it, it is not possblie. if another, whom is a better Posion zombie than me can make the jump in a private setting.. then id lauagh at them. 1 249 and a scout = impossible. No matter who is jumping. the fact that admins are the one using this spot the most and it has yet to be posted... disheartens me.

It is the most requested map on the server by anyone who is good, based simply off this particular spot. it is impossible.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I have tested it, it is not possblie. if another, whom is a better Posion zombie than me can make the jump in a private setting.. then id lauagh at them. 1 249 and a scout = impossible. No matter who is jumping. the fact that admins are the one using this spot the most and it has yet to be posted... disheartens me.
    Well, in their defense it's difficult and time-consuming to get to. You have to activate 3 buttons spread out across the map, the first of which requires you to miss the tram and boats at the start (if you're fast enough you can usually, but not always, make the second boat). Then you have to successfully get to the final boat dock, navigate the invisible catwalk to get to the rig, press the last button and then jump onto the orange before it leaves without you, and finally make the very last jump at the end of the map to the buoy itself, which is the hardest part and requires perfect timing, especially since around that point the humans usually trigger the nuke, which temporarily blinds everyone for a few seconds, so there's a good chance you'll have to make the jump totally blind. It's still an unfair spot, but you're really taking a lot of unnecessary risks to get there, and unless the human team is really bad, they almost always win anyway. Just putting it into perspective. This isn't like the wall on Beach 2 where any jerk who spawns in the right spot can press an insta-win button.

10. Default

ill make a demo later tonight of different ways to get there as a zombie. only a skilled zombie could do this though, and imo with the effort and skill needed for orange an auto win round is well worth the effort and risk it takes.
    Peter™-ingame.
    Dont hate the secrets embrace them.