Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: inthebutt<ibis.a>

1. Default

I'll admit banning you today was wrong but I won't apologize for last night.

2. Default

I already stated that i was fine with being banned last night. Me retailating and destroying a cade was wrong and i was fine with it which was why i never posted. I am dropping my post because you apologized. Is there any way to remove it other then just editing?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    I already stated that i was fine with being banned last night. Me retailating and destroying a cade was wrong and i was fine with it which was why i never posted. I am dropping my post because you apologized. Is there any way to remove it other then just editing?
    hey silent, id say you would gain more respect by leaving it as is... least from me you do and im a real dick. to me it shows you are a real person that actually takes action on reflection. it takes a real man to admit he is wrong. this interaction will help with your daily business occurrences in the future.

4. Default

This situation has been resolved. Thank you guys for dealing with this matter in a civil way