Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: inthebutt<ibis.a>

1. Default inthebutt<ibis.a>

Admin's INGAME name: inthebutt
    You're INGAME name: Silent

How did he/she abuse: The first time i was banned by the admin it was because i shot his cade after him and the players he was with shot my cade multiple times and would not stop. The second time he banned me for 0 reason he just banned me and a few other players including raptor jesus and the then left the server.

Proof: Check the logs on march 17th at around 4:20pm. Also check on March 16th at about 1:00am. You can also ask the admin that was in the server tecms25 when he banned multiple players that nothing was done.

2. Default

silent get your story straight.

I banned you last night for breaking my cade on BEACH_STRIKE after I warned everyone not to break any cades, plus you said you didn't care if I banned you anyways, so I banned you.

Today I banned just you and raptor jesus not multiple players. I banned you last night for 2 hours, today I banned you for 7 days for telling me you would break my cade again, I banned rapter jesus for 7 days for disrespecting an admin. but what do you have to worry about your buddy tecms25 already unbanned you. he does what he wants without following the rules. I get the feeling so do you. oh and I left the server to start a post on tecms25 on admin abuse.

3. Default

"I banned you last night for breaking my cade on BEACH_STRIKE after I warned everyone not to break any cades, plus you said you didn't care if I banned you anyways, so I banned you."

Get my story striaght, on beach strike i said about 70 times "Don't shoot our cade" And i warned that if it happened enough that i would shoot back. You did nothing to stop your teammates or yourself from shooting it, so in response after numerous times i shot your cade. Yes i did not care that you banned me since it really didn't matter, being at 1am and only a 2 hour ban. I cared after you banned me a second time for 0 reason.

"Today I banned just you and raptor jesus not multiple players. I banned you last night for 2 hours, today I banned you for 7 days for telling me you would break my cade again, I banned rapter jesus for 7 days for disrespecting an admin. but what do you have to worry about your buddy tecms25 already unbanned you. he does what he wants without following the rules. I get the feeling so do you. oh and I left the server to start a post on tecms25 on admin abuse."

Me + jesus = multiple players. I don't know if you banned more since you seemed to be banning just on a whim. I told you today that if you broke my cade again like you did multiple times last night that i would have no problem breaking your cade again. Just because you bought admin does not give you the right to ignore the rules and only to enforce them when it benefits yourself. Neither raptor or i were given any warning and both of us did nothing. Tecms25 did unban me not because he is my buddy but because you banned me and raptor for NO reason.

Follow the rules yourself instead of banning people because you refuse to enforce them. I don't see any were on the tos for admins were it says that you get to ban people for saying they will break the cade of a person who constantly breaks others cades. Nor do i see any were that would be a 7 day ban offense. I did not insult you, i never did a dam thing.

Simple questions did you or did you not shoot our cade out multiple times? Did your teammates shoot our cade multiple times? And if so did you do anything to any of them? And how many times did i shoot your cade?

4. Default

here I'll entertain you by answering your questions

1. I never shot out your cade.
    2. yea they shot your cade mulitple times, I froze them after you said to ban you and I banned you.
    3. you shot my cade 3 times, once hitting it, second time moving it back and the third time you destroyed it.

5. Default

"here I'll entertain you by answering your questions

1. I never shot out your cade. "

I watched you do it multiple times they may have been on accident but after a while it gets annoying. You can ask the others that were in there who even said you were shooting it during the map.

"2. yea they shot your cade mulitple times, I froze them after you said to ban you and I banned you."

So lets get this right you ban me after i get fed up with you and your teammates shooting my cade not once but over a dozen times. You did absolutely nothing. Doesn't that seem a little off base to you?

"3. you shot my cade 3 times, once hitting it, second time moving it back and the third time you destroyed it. "

I never destroyed your cade and the only time i ever shot it was after multiple hits on my cade. I in fact only shot it twice once was a warning the other only pushed it back. You completely destroyed or cade and i had to trap a zombie in our room or we would have died. You guys did this multiple times including when there was NO zombies around.

So you admit they shot our cade multiple times and destroyed it multiple times and you did nothing. Then you ban me for being angry not once but twice. I am sorry there seems to be something wrong with your enforcement of the rules.

6. Default

Drama, sure is entertaining.

7. Default

Retarded strategy on the person who decided not to conform and cade the room directly across from it just to be different.

Moral of the story (which happens to be quite common sense if you think about it):

"Don't barricade a room when there are other players barricading across from you"

8. Default

Guys its zombie mod... really?
    -MBP

9. Default

I don't have anything against silent or raptor jesus they already have been unbanned by =bs=tecms25,so there not losing out on any playing time. just tec who thinks he can do what ever he wants.

10. Default

I can understand your grievances with tecms he does do many things without thinking about what he is doing but banning me and raptor for 7 days was wrong (yes we were lucky that we were unbanned but that still does not change the issue). If you admit that you are wrong ill drop my post right now and be done with it.