Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by =BS=tecms25

1. Default

if your asking me if I unbanned IMGONNAGETCHA, than the answer is no it was not me.

2. Default

I'm not asking who unbanned what person. All I'm saying is UNBANNING someone other than the admin that banned that particular person with the exception of ZERO and JIGSAW have the power to unban. Got it, or shall I translate it in Chinese ?

3. Default

I am just saying there is a double standard that goes on a lot. I was only point that out to show that no one would say a word on the issue if this post was not made. I personally felt she should not have been banned any way and am happy that some one went in an unbanned her. If you wish to reban me and wait for zero or jigsaw then ill give you my steam id and ill wait. I hope then you follow the rules in your admin tos and remove inthebuts admin because he clearly did not follow any of them.

4. Default

Ok kid. Me too.

5. Default

NYS I just owned you lol

silent just answer one simple yes or no questions: did you break my cade and than say "go ahead and ban me"??? yes or no??

6. Default

If nobody comes forward about the ban, then when zero gets a chance he will check and see who unbanned that person.
    -MBP

7. Default

mabearpig I really have no idea who unbanned her. silent was even the one who told me she got banned, but yesterday she was on playing. so zero is gonna have to check the logs.

8. Default

I already answered your question a few times inthebutt. As for owning me i can careless, it shows how much respect some admins have for players when they insult players and abuse their power. In the end you did not follow the tos that is written clearly on this form, you made up BS lines that never occurred and there was a full server which could speak up about that, and you use your powers selectively when it benefits you. I am not playing this tit for tat game any longer with you since i did not write on this form to hear about your opinion.

9. Default

how is banning you and raptor jesus in my favor??? and I always follow TOS.

10. Default

I do apologize for unbanning, I did not have the knowledge that it was not allowed, but I did it because of the circumstances that arose.