Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by =BS=tecms25

1. Default

You banned both of us because you obviously have a grudge against us for some reason or in raptors case you cannot take small criticism. There is no justification to ban a player for 7 days with out warning and without doing anything wrong. Please show me what i did to deserve that ban, and please go find some one to back up your claim that i said i would break all of your cades. A

2. Default

and again how does that benefit me?? even if I had a grudge with you two. getting banned is the easy way out, i could have kept you ingame and really abused my admin powers on you but I choose not to abuse.

3. Default

I rather not continue with this because it would go into a flame wars. You already agreed on the other post that the banning was improper i cannot say what your justification at the time was but clearly you do not think it was justified. As for the issue with tecms, i agree at times he does go to far with his powers i was posting because my name got brought up in this post. I also was defending him on the de_dust2 part nothing else. If you want to talk to me further about this just pm me.

4. Default

I agree silent, this is behind us.

5. Default tech...

TEC you complete ingorant fuck. I was trying to help you, but appranetly your to stubborn, and dont take anything serious. When everyone is happy in the servers, everything is good. When i here men crying about someone admin abusing, there's a problem. When i have 2-3 freind in the server at the time, complain on how you abuse your powers, there's a problem. I don't like to give names, but i can get them to post on the forums. When i was being nice, warning you that people were out to get you, you were being an ass hole to me when i was being nice and asking you to control your powers and don't do stupid shit. When a few admins think that you are abusing, with evidence, there is a problem. There is already enough problems a day, but when people gotta baby sit other admins thats just not fun and fair to the admins who try to do what is right for the servers.

I say whatever man, you can just getban/lose admin for all i give a shit.

As for unbanning imagonnagetcha, i unban her cause she was ban by someone for no reason, and i wasn't there to hear full detail of the story, but i had 3-4 people telling me that she was ban.
    Yes i know the rule of im not allowed to unban people, but if someone was ban for no reason, why should they stay ban? If i unban her and she did something wrong ( shes been here for along time, and never has had a problem, so that im aware of... ).
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 03-17-2009 at 11:58 PM.

6. Default

Your calling me an ignorant fuck? You came in the server telling me how in the wrong I was questioning me on something you weren't there for nor had any business in. If you really wanna get so involved why not learn a thing or two about the situation, because quite honestly you are the one who sounds pretty ignorant to me. Also with IMGONNAGETCHA I did not ban her even though thats what your saying. I'm not going to take shit from someone that knows nothing of what went on or thinks hes all that because hes been playing a Zombie Mod server for two years. Quite honestly you need to find the facts before you open your mouth to a foreign subject. Further more, at this point I don't care if I get banned, being that I know i'm right, it has no affect on me whatsoever.

P.S. (You are quite the kiss up, you sure know how to suck dick to get what you want)
    Last edited by =BS=tecms25; 03-18-2009 at 01:08 AM.

7. Default

see what you do =bs=tecms25, you get innocent people caught in the crossfire. now I've already personally apolgized to silent and raptor jesus for banning them today. that was uncalled for. if zero has a punishment for me than so be it. This thread was started by me to report you tec, it just got side tracked a little bit. now back to why I started this thread. you have countless ZM players complaining constantly about you, I have to sit there in game and tell you your abusing your admin. this whole senior admin thing with you doesn't exsist. apparently your the only "senior" ever on. senior admin as stated in the TOS as the first admin on the server. your right I do change maps but I always use ma_chat to ask the senior admin if he's okay with it and guess what most of the time they are. now what I really hopes happens is all the players and admins who have evidence against you abusing your powers step forward and post it. sure you may have bought admin for some other players, but that doesn't make you above the laws of this server. every admin abuses their powers but you dude take it to a whole new level. if you want names I can provide you with a whole list. if your gonna punish these people however for standing up to you, than you really need to lose your admin. I tell you countless time not to cancel my map votes. I told you numerous time today to stop fucking with the garvity, and if I find out it was you who was spamming timeleft to crash the server than I really hope zero perm bans you. I'm done watching out for you. oh and one more thing when you do change a map, you need to put up either a various numbers of maps or a single map vote. you can't just change maps cause one or three people tell you that they would like a map change.

8. Default

Let him perma ban me at this point I DON'T CARE, it will just show how corrupt and shitty this community is. And inthebutt, you also are a class act kiss up, I hope your proud of everything you haven't done! By the way, it sounds like your so involved with the game that you have no life but it. What you need to do is get a girlfriend, get some REAL LIFE friends, and lose some weight. Happy gaming!

(Just out of curiosity, what makes you think I think i'm immune because I purchased admin for a friend, that just shows that you are pretty low, and petty.)
    Last edited by =BS=tecms25; 03-18-2009 at 02:31 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =BS=tecms25 View Post
    Let him perma ban me at this point I DON'T CARE, it will just show how corrupt and shitty this community is. And inthebutt, you also are a class act kiss up, I hope your proud of everything you haven't done! By the way, it sounds like your so involved with the game that you have no life but it. What you need to do is get a girlfriend, get some REAL LIFE friends, and lose some weight. Happy gaming!

(Just out of curiosity, what makes you think I think i'm immune because I purchased admin for a friend, that just shows that you are pretty low, and petty.)
    Actually, you would be banned for breaking rules, but if that is corruption, so be it. Ive seen you break rules myself when I was on a short time last night. Telling people you were gonna ban them for turning the music on and such. It is part of the map. Who cares if you dont like it. It is part of the map. Deal with it.

You are getting very pissy, while telling others they are petty. Seriously??

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =BS=tecms25 View Post
    I do apologize for unbanning, I did not have the knowledge that it was not allowed, but I did it because of the circumstances that arose.
    I'm fairly certain that you agree that you read the ToS when you pay admin... why would you lie? I mean it's short when i last read the silly thing