Admins Ingame name: =BS=tecms25
You're Ingame name: inthebutt
(both players are admins)

Zero,

I've email you already about this admin. he constantly does what he wants with no regards for other admins on the server. today was the breaking point as shown in one of the demo's I was able to capture today. The map was RTVed to ROY_THE_SHIP in which people started asking for a map change. tec was on and decided to change the map to DE_DUST after a round. now I don't really mind all that senior admin stuff but when he doesn't even ask me or the other admin on at the time if a map change was alright, he just changes it.

Second point it clearly states in the TOS do not change the gravity on any map as it will crash the server. Map was changed to DE_DUST and gravity was changed to 0. I wasn't able to use my mic to tell him not to change the gravity, I could only type in chat. I told him a total of 4 times to change it back in which he proceeded to call me "dr. phil on estrogine" and changed the gravity back. while this was going on I was getting lip from both raptor and silent about how they didn't like me. I banned silent for tell me he was gonna cade break my cades again and raptor for disrespecting an admin. they have both been unbanned by =BS=tecms25.

He clearly has no respect for other admins who are trying to enforce the rules. He is using his admin for his own personal gain. This has to be dealt with zero. this isn't the first time he has undone one of my admin commands. on numerous occasions he has abused his admin. plenty of people have demos of him doing. I'm just gonna be the first to start the process of punishing this admin. I can also say with 100% confidence that I have never used any admin commands on him or have undone any of his admin commands. I'm trying to keep this server enjoyable but this guy is just doing what he wants. more demo's will be posted shortly.