Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that still need to be done with zmod.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    the map I mentioned is this gigantic dark (everything seemed to be dark brown) map that was just corridor after corridor which gave you no indication where you where you were supposed to go or where you were supposed to cade.
    Yeh, i have a map that iv'e been making. It's Kinda of an escape/cade map.

Farther away you get from spawn, the better the cades and protection will be.

When i get enough free-time on my hand, ill finish it and show it to you guys and see what you think of it

2. Default

it won't have raping zombies in it right??

3. Default

while I think of it, zero what ever happened to the zm nerv map that you said you were going to add awhile ago? The one that's based on the nerv headquarters from neon genesis evangelon anime.

4. Default

you know what would be a cool map to have for ZM???

a map based off of COD4, the mission of that stranded abrams tank. open space, buses to cade in, a building as well, and how awesome would it be if the tank worked like the artillery on some of the maps on ZM already???

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    2. set some sort of preference like you do with the zombie classes to shut off these inch and a half zombie vains, i've got litteraly no peripheral vision as a zombie with these on.

4.get rid of the parachutes for the zombies, atleast for the jumpers, or at the very least increase the kickback when the zombies have there parachutes activated, sure they fly backwards when you shoot them, but they dont move at all if your shooting upwards at them.
    You can get rid of the zombie vision by typing zombie_vision 0 in console (I'm pretty sure that's what it is).

As for parachutes, I don't like them. Was on police station a week or two ago, bunch of humans had stacked on one of the poles in the parking lot by jumping off the roof and gliding with parachutes. They were pretty much invincible because the zombies moved too slow with parachutes. Maybe There was a way to get them that I hadn't noticed, but I don't like that way the parachutes change some maps. The castle map with the four towers (One of them is broken, don't remember the map name) is annoying with chutes now because when the zombies get past the barrel all the humans rush up the tower and jump off the edge, that was fine before when they had no chance of escaping (They either died from the fall or landed in the moat and were subsequently tagged) but now that scatter and if you're the only zombie left when the barrel finally gets moved you can lose about half the escaping humans depending upon where they decide to glide to.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    You can get rid of the zombie vision by typing zombie_vision 0 in console (I'm pretty sure that's what it is).

As for parachutes, I don't like them. Was on police station a week or two ago, bunch of humans had stacked on one of the poles in the parking lot by jumping off the roof and gliding with parachutes. They were pretty much invincible because the zombies moved too slow with parachutes. Maybe There was a way to get them that I hadn't noticed, but I don't like that way the parachutes change some maps. The castle map with the four towers (One of them is broken, don't remember the map name) is annoying with chutes now because when the zombies get past the barrel all the humans rush up the tower and jump off the edge, that was fine before when they had no chance of escaping (They either died from the fall or landed in the moat and were subsequently tagged) but now that scatter and if you're the only zombie left when the barrel finally gets moved you can lose about half the escaping humans depending upon where they decide to glide to.
    Learn to air strafe! Try playing on a surfing server to learn how to do that. I tag those guys on the pole all the time...no matter how many are on there. You just need a little army to go after them at once and you're golden.

7. Default

Pee is golden in some countries did you know that??

8. Default

air strafle? I dont think thats possible in this server, when the parachutes activated your stuck going one direction period, human and zombiewise and I know how to disable the damn z vain's now.

But still at the very least the vains need to be removed from the left and right sides of the screen or significantly be reduced for the sake all of the new people comming into the server who dont know how to disable them.

9. Default

kavinsky you don't know how to surf with the parachute??? you can really go in tons of directions with the parachute not just straight. it just moves in a circle so where ever you wanna go just make sure your high enough and its in your circle range.

10. Default

Okay now I know how to air straffle, I guess im a little out of practice since I've been spending most of my time on Xerocores synergy servers.

But back on subject perhapse you could substitute the lounder hl2 tracks with something else zero, like something abit more ambient?

Here I think these tracks would be be perfect for zmod.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLQds...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzVl...eature=related
    and the dl link
    http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1145