Thread: Things that still need to be done with zmod.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

the map I mentioned is this gigantic dark (everything seemed to be dark brown) map that was just corridor after corridor which gave you no indication where you where you were supposed to go or where you were supposed to cade.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    the map I mentioned is this gigantic dark (everything seemed to be dark brown) map that was just corridor after corridor which gave you no indication where you where you were supposed to go or where you were supposed to cade.
    Yeh, i have a map that iv'e been making. It's Kinda of an escape/cade map.

Farther away you get from spawn, the better the cades and protection will be.

When i get enough free-time on my hand, ill finish it and show it to you guys and see what you think of it

3. Default

it won't have raping zombies in it right??

4. Default

while I think of it, zero what ever happened to the zm nerv map that you said you were going to add awhile ago? The one that's based on the nerv headquarters from neon genesis evangelon anime.

5. Default

you know what would be a cool map to have for ZM???

a map based off of COD4, the mission of that stranded abrams tank. open space, buses to cade in, a building as well, and how awesome would it be if the tank worked like the artillery on some of the maps on ZM already???