Thread: Fixes Thread

1. Default Fixes Thread

Hey guys, i jsu started this thread for us to point out all the small fixex that the forum needs just to help out ZERO.

- It s weird...but the blue signs ( when a post is unread) appears when it s a thread made by myself????? lol

Peace....long life IBIS!!

2. Default

Fixed now the data is tracked via database vs cookie!

You will need to re-read the posts to finally get this to work

3. Default

We lost those dam blue smilies, I am trying to find them again so we can rebuild the instant smilies page seen on the right side.

4. Default

Will we have something under our name where it says we re clan members of IBIS. Like in the old one, it was written IBIS under the ranking of the person.
    Now it s written Junior member ( for forum members i guess) but what about actual CLAN MEMBERS?

Peace

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    Will we have something under our name where it says we re clan members of IBIS. Like in the old one, it was written IBIS under the ranking of the person.
    Now it s written Junior member ( for forum members i guess) but what about actual CLAN MEMBERS?

Peace
    I am just bringing this up for ZERO too see...jsut wanted to know about this.

Still Peace

6. Default

I think Junior Members are ranks by posts. We need to add the IBIS member beside our name. Thats what's missing.