Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Demo size issues.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    This topic is important to me and if anyone has some legitimate suggestions to the original topic, file compression, can we please keep it to just that? i'll explain why im going to monitor the responses so closely and prefer no bs. I need to receive and send some large pdfs and cad files at work sometimes, but winzip will only compress a file like a mb tops. I sent a email to our IT requesting a suggestion for a better file compression program... but they just increased my email mb allowance. missing the entire point... maybe my recipients can't receive that much. I failed finding a good compression program and I really need one. thanks!
    Compress deez nutz.

2. Default

This topic is important to me and if anyone has some legitimate suggestions to the original topic, file compression, can we please keep it to just that? i'll explain why im going to monitor the responses so closely and prefer no bs. I need to receive and send some large pdfs and cad files at work sometimes, but winzip will only compress a file like a mb tops. I sent a email to our IT requesting a suggestion for a better file compression program... but they just increased my email mb allowance. missing the entire point... maybe my recipients can't receive that much. I failed finding a good compression program and I really need one. thanks!
    Have you tried 7-zip?

3. Default

Yousendit is a great way to send large files. It actually integrates itself into outlook (which I'm sure your business uses). I use it myself and it works great.

PDF's can be reduced in size simply by reducing the quality. Programs like "Right Click Image Converter" and Adobe Acrobat both offer this capability.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we have a new forum troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i love how all you have to bring to the table are just remarks about people's post, but you bring no imporance or value to the topic.
    Oh ok...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    There are many alternatives to uploading files directly to the forums.
    hm... thats very helpful to the topic? lol. but uh... i guess you made a SECOND post... so uh... good job?