Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TO whom it may concern

1. Default TO whom it may concern

You have quite a few GG server admins who believe they are above the law.

1. Carmichael - constantly using adminsay to warn people not to team attack. It floods chat and when asked to please stop he threatens to ban you. He also loves to verbally abuse members of the server who are not admins. It seems as if he feels paying $11/month for admin makes him better than other people.

2. nipples - constantly spamming the mic. He was muting people who he felt talked over him. He also abuses adminsay to chat to other players, again flooding the chat channel. When asked to please stop spamming the mic or adminsay he just ignores you or mutes you.

3. Shady Virus - spams the mic with sound clips/sound boards. Constantly playing the same one over and over again.

Your servers are generally fun but there are some admins who feel above the law because they shell out the money for the power. Perhaps better screening of admins would help this.

2. Default

Yeah that Carmichael guy is the worse, always talking about his penis and such.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

I didn't make the list? .....I didn't make list....

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Haahaha my penis is so huge. Yeah look at me flooding chat with admin say whatever I pay 11$ a month I'm the shit. Listen buddy you are new here. You were attacking team in spawn then after I warned you once you did it again so I slayed your ass. Then you got bitchy saying I abuse blah blah blah. You need to pull the demos btw so everyone can see what a lair you really are. But oh woe you posted in the wrong section. Go eat dirt or whatever retarded fags like you do all day.
    Last edited by Carmichal; 02-28-2014 at 09:20 PM.

So all I learned in this thread

Carmichal is a confirmed guy.

Brett is gay.

Masskid is - still a jew.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

lmfao thanks man i appreciate the compliment its all my voice though you idiot and talkin aint mic spammin you trash lmfao
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YA BOY LIL BILL View Post
    You have quite a few GG server admins who believe they are above the law.

1. Carmichael - constantly using adminsay to warn people not to team attack. It floods chat and when asked to please stop he threatens to ban you. He also loves to verbally abuse members of the server who are not admins. It seems as if he feels paying $11/month for admin makes him better than other people.

2. nipples - constantly spamming the mic. He was muting people who he felt talked over him. He also abuses adminsay to chat to other players, again flooding the chat channel. When asked to please stop spamming the mic or adminsay he just ignores you or mutes you.

3. Shady Virus - spams the mic with sound clips/sound boards. Constantly playing the same one over and over again.

Your servers are generally fun but there are some admins who feel above the law because they shell out the money for the power. Perhaps better screening of admins would help this.
    lol...
    all i gotta say about this is:
    ehm... who are you again?

I dont even remember you, and if i dont remember you, it means you are :
    1- insignificant to the point of you wishing you were dead and want to gain attention by bothering us on the forums.
    2- you were the guy spamming crappy mic on texture city when steamer himself was there, and i muted you. Because the ONLY mute i've done today was a mic spammer
    3- get a fucking demo if i abused you, heresay doesn't count.
    4- i can use the admin chat to talk to people if i want to, you have nthn to say about it .
    5- i dont recall anyone in game today saying that i was mic spamming and asking to stop. the fun fact is, the only person i muted was on texture city, and the time i realized i even had a mic was on gg_charmichal afterwards, so yeah... you must be high on something, or should be.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

it just occured to me. BILLY. the fucking billy on the other texture map.
    u were spamming some shit (forgot what it was tbh, but i do recall it deserved an instant mute).
    your mute was only 6 minutes for spamming.
    get over it.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

I will make your list you list making Schindler mother fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lol...
    all i gotta say about this is:
    ehm... who are you again?

I dont even remember you, and if i dont remember you, it means you are :
    1- insignificant to the point of you wishing you were dead and want to gain attention by bothering us on the forums.
    2- you were the guy spamming crappy mic on texture city when steamer himself was there, and i muted you. Because the ONLY mute i've done today was a mic spammer
    3- get a fucking demo if i abused you, heresay doesn't count.
    4- i can use the admin chat to talk to people if i want to, you have nthn to say about it .
    5- i dont recall anyone in game today saying that i was mic spamming and asking to stop. the fun fact is, the only person i muted was on texture city, and the time i realized i even had a mic was on gg_charmichal afterwards, so yeah... you must be high on something, or should be.

just fyi, i still say this shit about you cyber...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton