Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Tag

1. Default

yup i wanna ban hamma ppl for retardation though i doesn't have admin

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't think this should be a rule. People are stupid, and do stupid things like getting too close to the window, they at least have the decency to ztele out when they make the mistake, without them in there they wouldn't have been tagged to kill us anyways. You don't usually get to choose who you barricade with, so it is inevitable when one of them get tagged because they don't know exactly what they're doing. Most the time they'll just mess everything up, but I think its rather kind of them when they ztele out after making a mistake, or when they turn into the first zombie.
    I agree with this, when somone stands to close to something and gets tagged, they shouldn't have to tag the rest because THEY SUCK AT THIS GAME. That pisses me off more than being a zombie and getting some noob who doesn't kill the rest of the people who are actually trying to survive.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    whoa whoa whoa....

you want to ban people because a zombie tagged them while he was in your 'cade?

where's the fun in that. Why punish people for learning the game? Sure, almost all of the 'veterns' dont' get tagged for silly stuff like that, but we all gotta start somewhere. don't get ultra-super-extreme-a-mondo upset for the newbs making newb mistakes, that's what makes it fun. Not knowing if the stranger in the room is going to mess up your entire 45-sec 'cade setup with a misstep while making sure the 'cade is in tact and keeping the zombies out.

if you wanna start banning and punishing people for making newb mistakes then i can assure you I will probally get banned soon, i'm a huge nub and i make lots of mistakes.

but if so many people agree with this, then may be makeing it so all new zombies get ported back to a spawn point when tagged will help.
    well you better learn quick than, cause if you make the mistake of breaking any rule, I will ban you with out a second thought even if your are noob or a reg.

oh and FYI my bans are 7 days. nothing less.

@everyone else: what I was trying to say was we all know how hard it is to break a cade or tag a human in the tubes as a zombie. what was pissing me off was, zombies would train a tube, tag the first person and that person would just ztele out leaving his partner to kill all the zombies or push the train back out.

same thing in a caded room, a bunch of zombies are pushing the stuff back and yes a "noob" or "greedy" person decides to try to kill the zombies pushing the cade and eventually gets tagged and he ztele's out. its not the zombie's fault that there is a "noob" or "greedy" person in there.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    well you better learn quick than, cause if you make the mistake of breaking any rule, I will ban you with out a second thought even if your are noob or a reg.
    ok.

just to clearify... (b/c i am bad at this)

in the instance of being in a 'caded room, with the 'cade fully intact, if i get tagged b/c i got too close to the 'cade (for being greedy) or if I stand too close to fence/window; then I'm required to !ztele out.

I will start doing this until i've heard from multiple admins that it's not required.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    ok.

just to clearify... (b/c i am bad at this)

in the instance of being in a 'caded room, with the 'cade fully intact, if i get tagged b/c i got too close to the 'cade (for being greedy) or if I stand too close to fence/window; then I'm required to !ztele out.

I will start doing this until i've heard from multiple admins that it's not required.

That isn't required.

It's a courtesy rule. Just like bro code.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That isn't required.

It's a courtesy rule. Just like bro code.
    Meaning he also dosnt have to follow it lol

7. Default

bro code... i see.

like it's only gay if the balls touch, or your eyes are open or if you talk about it afterwards?

lol

bro code.

8. Default

That shit annoys the everloving piss out of me. I just fucked up your cade just enough to get you, or one of you guys were being greedy and I got you. Turn around and tag everyone else, or take a break.

Annoys me even more when I am sitting their patiently for 3 minutes and I finally tag someone being greedy in the money room on panic 2, and said greedy bitch zteles out. No way are we going to get anyone else in there.

9. Default

Humans win... I would hope humans win in real life if zombies ever came. And Them zteleing out is like the zombies pulling them out of the room and eating them. Other times when people dont ztele if there bitten and turned and killed there friends. I see both happen in zombie movies.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    That shit annoys the everloving piss out of me. I just fucked up your cade just enough to get you, or one of you guys were being greedy and I got you. Turn around and tag everyone else, or take a break.

Annoys me even more when I am sitting their patiently for 3 minutes and I finally tag someone being greedy in the money room on panic 2, and said greedy bitch zteles out. No way are we going to get anyone else in there.
    Sowwie, fishy. If you want to know who the hell invented that, you can smack me. It was I that started the trend by setting the example with James lol. But that was back in the day when we we're cading places together. From there, with lots of influence, I didn't think a good population follow it lol. It was merely meant for true bros.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "