Hey Zero I was wondering if we can make it part of the rules in ZM, that if your in either a tube or a cade with only one way in or out, that if you get turned to a zombie you have to turn around and tag the people behind you. I've noticed lately that people have been doing that to avoid tagging people in the cade and making the zombies work harder for that tag. it gets frustrating real quick and since its not in the rules I can't really punish anyone for doing that.

something like this:

-If any human is in a hollowed out circular tube with only one entrance and said entrance is also the only exit. Than when the closet human is tagged by a zombie, that same human must turn around and tag the next human in said hollowed out circular tube.

-If any human is in a barricade, with only one entrance and said entrance is also the only exit. Than any human turned to a zombie inside said room must start tagging remain humans inside said room.

-Any zombie that uses the command !ztele, !stuck, !teleport to remove himself or herself from the said hollowed out circular tube or barricade, will be subjected to punishment by an admin by any means necessary.

also on escape maps I think there should be a time delay of when the zombie spawns before he can move, like at the beginning of the map, a freeze time. That way it gives the humans a fair chance of making it to a decent point in the map with out everyone being turned before the mid-point of a map.