Thread: New Maps?

1. Default New Maps?

In serious need of some new maps in here!

Funny that we got like 15 ppl from zm to hop over here tonight. Actually fun to switch it up a little.

2. Default

Ironically what killed the pub server years ago was too many custom maps. But now it seams that most are looking for something different in pub anyways. Feel free to suggest maps, but note that non will be added till late may at the soonest.

3. Default

New maps on pub sounds good i think it will attract more players to the server its nice to play something different then zmod.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ironically what killed the pub server years ago was too many custom maps. But now it seams that most are looking for something different in pub anyways. Feel free to suggest maps, but note that non will be added till late may at the soonest.
    Gotcha, my question is what kind of maps would be good for the server? I know of like a few small zm maps that could work but idk if you could add bomb or hostages to those maps or not. As far as the de or cs maps, ive been out of touch with those maps for awhile. Maybe we can get Euro to make us a good one.