Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BRING it Back!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Perhaps you forgot what you wrote or do what i suggested you learn to do before... read... You explicitly said that pub was becoming more active with players from the ZM server.
    Yea but nothing about mic spam or going in there socialize. I don't care where you come from, as long as it gets players.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Yea but nothing about mic spam or going in there socialize. I don't care where you come from, as long as it gets players.
    The "mic spam" is relevant due to my experience in pub the other day and how that behavior was being conducted by the people you have been inviting to pub from ZM.
    Personal reform

3. Default

People are joining the pub again?! I will have to join in.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

You forget, the ZM regs that join pub in turn make some wire skilled players pop in. I have seen them join quite a few times when the server is populated and populating it themselves. Its all a chain reaction and works for days at a time. Keep nice and fun, a bit of humor, good to go. This whole "ZM idiots" in pub shit is rediculous. Most of them are GG regs as well anyway. The ones that create the same environment are over it fast anyway. Get over yourselves.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

I played last night. Only 4 of us. Went juandeaging for a bit, made some kids rage. You know, the usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I played last night. Only 4 of us. Went juandeaging for a bit, made some kids rage. You know, the usual.
    but but, if the good people play, all the bad people will not want too! Then, i suppose by default, we are back at square one....
    Personal reform

7. Default

A bot killed me 4 times in a row, so i rage quit.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    but but, if the good people play, all the bad people will not want too! Then, i suppose by default, we are back at square one....
    This is why I just go deag only. The handicap makes it more fun for EVERYONE. I know what the people want!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    the problem with pub is consistency.

I personally dislike pub due to the slow gamepace, and the fact that i suck dick at aiming -.-
    we've done many "lets populate pub" days, but after that day, no one seems to wanna stay.

Maybe pub should be promoted as a scrimming server once a day, and/or have someone dedicated to babysit the server, much like how some admins are dedicated zm baby sitters, gg watchers, and wcs teachers.
    i like the idea of the scrimmage server, that would be dope.
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dog View Post
    i like the idea of the scrimmage server, that would be dope.
    Hell if someone throws out a challenge ill join.

Hell. Me cyber Mikey and Sin will take on you plebs. Get four and we can pick a time
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/