Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BRING it Back!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation BRING it Back!!!

All people from WCS, GG, and ZM. Lets bring it back to more than bots playing. Recently a lot of players from ZM are joining in and making it fun. Need more players on tho. As for maps Zero said he would upload some later on, unless Clan can help us out.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    All people from WCS, GG, and ZM. Lets bring it back to more than bots playing. Recently a lot of players from ZM are joining in and making it fun. Need more players on tho. As for maps Zero said he would upload some later on, unless Clan can help us out.
    the problem with pub is consistency.

I personally dislike pub due to the slow gamepace, and the fact that i suck dick at aiming -.-
    we've done many "lets populate pub" days, but after that day, no one seems to wanna stay.

Maybe pub should be promoted as a scrimming server once a day, and/or have someone dedicated to babysit the server, much like how some admins are dedicated zm baby sitters, gg watchers, and wcs teachers.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

I personally dislike pub due to the slow gamepace, and the fact that i suck dick at aiming -.-
    we've done many "lets populate pub" days, but after that day, no one seems to wanna stay.

Maybe pub should be promoted as a scrimming server once a day, and/or have someone dedicated to babysit the server, much like how some admins are dedicated zm baby sitters, gg watchers, and wcs teachers.
    Gotcha, Last 3 days have been really busy. Me and a couple of other admins are always trying to get ppl from other servers to come over. With me, I just need a lil break from ZM lol
    Its funny when I try to get ppl to join, some players don't know what the hell im talking about a "Pub" lol
    Who can add the maps btw, just Zero?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

i like the idea of the scrimmage server, that would be dope.
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dog View Post
    i like the idea of the scrimmage server, that would be dope.
    Hell if someone throws out a challenge ill join.

Hell. Me cyber Mikey and Sin will take on you plebs. Get four and we can pick a time
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Hell if someone throws out a challenge ill join.

Hell. Me cyber Mikey and Sin will take on you plebs. Get four and we can pick a time
    that moment when nemesis picks cyber over me...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    that moment when nemesis picks cyber over me...

You may not know but Cyber is a very useful teammate. When he runs down a hallway everyone shoots him in the face and then the real teammates know where the badguys are! Just what Mexicans were originally used for. Operation Shoot Browny.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

What pub mostly needs is a new starter map, not de dust, i prefer office, i like that one 100 times better. as for the rest i don't care to much about.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

money, im begining to think you are either 10 or really stupid. Had you possessed the ability to read you would have found an answer to your question in your last thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ironically what killed the pub server years ago was too many custom maps. But now it seams that most are looking for something different in pub anyways. Feel free to suggest maps, but note that non will be added till late may at the soonest.
    Secondly, Pub is not zm.. yea you got a bunch of people from ZM coming into pub.... turning all talk on and acting like they do in ZM. Alot of your fuck tards dont understand what pub is. When i go into pub, im not there to socialize and mic spam like a downie. Im there to work together with my team to win rounds. Also, no there is not any pub escape maps...
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Secondly, Pub is not zm.. yea you got a bunch of people from ZM coming into pub.... turning all talk on and acting like they do in ZM. Alot of your fuck tards dont understand what pub is. When i go into pub, im not there to socialize and mic spam like a downie. Im there to work together with my team to win rounds. Also, no there is not any pub escape maps...
    WTF are you talking about?? No one said anything about ZM server. Seriously what does this comment even mean, it has nothing to do with anything.
    Last edited by $Money$; 03-04-2014 at 06:30 PM.